IBM and Deloitte are betting that computers can understand reams of financial regulatory guidelines more thoroughly, and speedily, than humans.
French IT services company Capgemini is to acquire iGate in the U.S. for US$4.0 billion, in a bid to expand its presence in the North American market.
Indian outsourcer Infosys has made an acquisition in the area of cloud computing and invested in a personal health monitoring company as it tries to move into high value products and services.
India's outsourcing industry needs to hire and retain staff in big numbers to keep business humming, so for the 10th anniversary of its initial public offering, Tata Consultancy Services announced a one-time "special reward" for its employees.
The founder of Satyam Computer Services has been found guilty of a financial scam that brought the Hyderabad-based outsourcer to the verge of collapse before its rescue by a rival.
Think of North Korea, and repression, starvation and military provocation are probably the first things that come to mind. But beyond the geopolitical posturing, North Korea has also been quietly building up its IT industry.
The 2008 presidential election gives CIOs and other IT executives a choice of two major-party candidates who are interested in technology-related issues. While the US economy and the war in Iraq have dominated the debate between Republican nominee Se...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW