Is your smartphone broken? Have you been walking around with a cracked screen or other damage to your device? You are not alone.
US accessories company Otterbox is well known for producing some of the best protective smartphone cases on the market and it has just announced its range for the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone in Australia.
US accessories company Otterbox is well known for producing some of the best protective smartphone cases on the market. Its latest product, the Defender with iON Intelligence, combines a rugged case with a built-in battery and also works with a free ...
As the iPhone 5 nears its six-month mark (an eternity in electronics years), there remains a steady flow of new cases and protective accessories for it. Here are the latest.
If you're looking to protect your device, look no further than Otterbox's rugged Defender series case for iPad mini. This case certainly isn't going to win any prizes in the "sexy and sleek" department, but it will protect your mini better than most.
Latest News Articles
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Facebook app gives free Internet to mobile users in Zambia
- Sony profit leaps on PlayStation 4 strength
- China's Xiaomi rises to fifth place in smartphone rankings
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $229.48 free shipping
- $248 free shipping
- 13% off $1349.95
- $16 free shipping
- $137.95 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »