Is your smartphone broken? Have you been walking around with a cracked screen or other damage to your device? You are not alone.
US accessories company Otterbox is well known for producing some of the best protective smartphone cases on the market and it has just announced its range for the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone in Australia.
US accessories company Otterbox is well known for producing some of the best protective smartphone cases on the market. Its latest product, the Defender with iON Intelligence, combines a rugged case with a built-in battery and also works with a free ...
As the iPhone 5 nears its six-month mark (an eternity in electronics years), there remains a steady flow of new cases and protective accessories for it. Here are the latest.
If you're looking to protect your device, look no further than Otterbox's rugged Defender series case for iPad mini. This case certainly isn't going to win any prizes in the "sexy and sleek" department, but it will protect your mini better than most.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 review: An HD webcam for the cost-conscious
- Microsoft LifeCam Studio review: A hi-def webcam for business or pleasure
- Logitech C615 HD review: This camera hits the sweet spot between features and price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerWA
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- TPSenior Engineer-UNIXVIC
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW