BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
Windows 10 - and the fate of Microsoft's smartphones - will be front and centre at the company's Wednesday (AEST) event.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
Windows 10 may still be in beta, but it already has some fun and handy, hidden new features worth exploring. Check 'em out here.
The latest release of Ubuntu focuses on application updates, maintenance and stability enhancements.
Hated Windows 8? Good news: Many of the features in Windows 10 aren't nearly as annoying
Here are some of the most prominent changes to Windows 10 from its predecessor.
Windows 10's changes are as big as the Start menu and as nitty-gritty as the command prompt, with lots of interesting stuff in between. Let's dig in.
Microsoft's first glimpse of next year's new Windows fixes obvious flaws and borrows from Apple's OSes
Microsoft today announced that its new operating system will be called Windows 10, rather than Windows 9. It's a new generation of the Windows operating system that is being hailed by Microsoft as being adaptable to all sorts of devices, from tiny In...
Here are five smartphones that have been, or will be, released this year running unofficial versions of Android.
Mozilla has its hands in many projects aimed at advancing the Web. Here's our take on the 10 most promising
Ubuntu 14.04 Long Term Support/LTS (Trusty Tahr) proves that it doesn’t matter if you’re Oracle, Microsoft, or Canonical: Bringing a fleet of products into new release revision synch is tough.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Android L is full of tweaks and enhancements. Here are just a few!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW