Oracle is planning on Tuesday to release 66 security patches affecting hundreds of products, according to a notice posted on its website.
SAP on Thursday reported preliminary results for the fourth quarter and year ending Dec. 31 that showed a strong uptick in software revenue, spurred in part by its acquisition of Sybase last year.
SAP is acquiring software and related assets from its partner SECUDE in order to provide improved security for its customer base, the company said Wednesday. The deal is expected to be completed by Feb. 1. Terms were not disclosed.
The number of companies planning to invest in their ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems will drop slightly this year, according to a Forrester Research report,
In a move that will be seen by many as <strong>a sign of open-source advocates' influence</strong>, <strong>a filing in Germany </strong>to create a consortium led by Microsoft to buy Novell patents has been withdrawn.
In a move that will be seen by many as a big win for open-source advocates, a plan to create a consortium led by Microsoft to buy Novell patents has been withdrawn.
Oracle's lawsuit against Rimini Street is not slowing the smaller company's momentum, as it logged its best-ever performance in the fourth quarter, according to an announcement Tuesday.
Oracle is moving further into rival SAP's turf with Oracle Financial Analytics for SAP, a new BI (business intelligence) application that can crunch ERP (enterprise resource planning) system financial data for insights.
Technology managers at video distributor Netflix Inc., which last year took a big plunge into the public cloud, have started a remarkably candid blog about their experiences with mission-critical cloud computing.
Oracle is conducting a cloud computing road show that will hit roughly 80 cities around the world, according to its website.
A federal judge has set aside the $US139 million judgment against SAP that a jury awarded Versata Software in August 2009, according to a ruling filed Thursday in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
Amazon Web Services on Thursday rolled out two premium support tiers and announced a 50 per cent price cut on existing premium plans, heightening competition with rivals like Rackspace and making a clear overture to enterprises that wish to run their...
The latest release of the Linux operating system kernel offers a number of improvements that should speed up operations in SMP (symmetric multiprocessing) systems.
2010 saw Microsoft make a big grab for the cloud, while big business got serious about building clouds of its own
SAP says Oracle's $1.3 billion judgment in the TomorrowNow case is enough.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW