Adobe's Flash Player 10.2 for Google Android devices will be available March 18, offering preliminary support for Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablets, such as the Motorola Xoom, Adobe said on Friday.
Infor's roughly US$1.8 billion offer for Lawson Software will likely be far from the only salvo in a bidding war for the ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor that could see the likes of IBM, Hewlett-Packard and Oracle enter the fray, according t...
Oracle has released a mobile client and associated framework, nearly two years in the making, to help developers quickly build Java applications for industrial mobile devices.
Lawson Software received an unsolicited buy out offer of US$11.25 per share, or around $1.84 billion, from rival ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendor Infor.
SAP announced Friday it has integrated its in-memory HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance) with IBM's DB2 database, a move that underscores the companies' increasing alignment against rival Oracle and its Exadata platform.
Oracle customers on a range of significant releases have a choice to make this year: Upgrade, or potentially pay more for support.
Database vendor Ingres is targeting public and private clouds, announcing on Wednesday three managed services for application development, storage and analytics.
Oracle has introduced a Windows-based mobile client that will allow workers to access its supply chain management software directly from the retail floor or warehouse.
Citing inactivity on the project, the Apache Software Foundation has retired the open source Apache Excalibur project, which provided a Java Inversion of Control container and reusable components, Apache said on Friday.
IBM is returning fire to Oracle in an increasingly heated battle over who has the faster stack of middleware.
Oracle is announcing on Wednesday an upgrade to the commercial version of the GlassFish Java application server, which is gaining more enterprise capabilities.
Java.net has been re-launched as the home of Java community projects, featuring a new look and new tools for developers, an Oracle official said on Tuesday.
Later this year, Oracle will begin requiring people interested in gaining Java and Solaris certifications to attend "hands-on" training courses, at an additional cost of thousands of dollars.
At the Cebit show on Tuesday SAP will show off an upcoming application called Sales OnDemand that could be a potential rival to the likes of Salesforce.com and Microsoft CRM Online.
NetSuite and Informatica announced a partnership on Tuesday that seeks to exploit the concept of "two-tier ERP" (enterprise resource planning) deployments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW