Australian owners of Samsung’s Galaxy S handset will be receiving the Android 2.2 (Froyo) update over the air to their devices shortly, if they haven’t already, according to the South Korean electronics giant.
Simon Hackett on Sunday published a strident critique of the large number of Points of Interconnect (PoIs) model being promulgated by Australia’s larger telcos, instead backing NBN Co’s own minimalist vision. But what does the Internode chief think o...
National broadband provider Internode has published a strongly worded argument in favour of NBN Co’s existing model for connecting internet service providers to its future fibre network, backing the incumbent minimalist structure which would see just...
Numerous exclusions to the unlimited calls advertised as part of Vodafone’s “Infinite” plans raises questions of whether customers are being misled, the Federal Court heard this week.
Optus has finally brought out a 1TB plan after its competitors kickstarted the terabyte trend.
Almost three weeks after its rivals launched Samsung’s hyped Galaxy Tab Android tablet on Australian shores, the nation’s biggest telco Telstra has come to the party, launching the same device on a range of monthly plans.
Amaysim, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator, today launched in Australia, promising low prices and high quality customer service backed by a dedicated, in-house customer service centre.
Pivotel has notched up a minor victory in its Federal Court case against Optus, with the satellite service provider being granted the right to file a statement of claim.
Fresh on the heels of Telstra's launch of its own self-branded Android tablet device, Optus has confirmed it will launch a similar tablet at a price point $20 cheaper than Telstra.
The telco resists the ACCC’s requests to run corrective advertising and claims the watchdog has blown the misleading advertising case out of proportion.
Optus has been slapped with an injunction and faces hefty fines after being found of deceptive advertising by the Federal Court yesterday.
Whether or not potential Optus customers were misled by recent advertising of its “Think Bigger” and “Supersonic” advertising campaigns resides on the type of consumer involved, a Federal Court has heard.
Optus will be the first telco in Australia to sell RIM's BlackBerry Torch smartphone -- the first BlackBerry to feature both a touchscreen and a physical QWERTY keyboard -- RIM announced yesterday.
Optus today launched a new prepaid mobile offer, Optus Dollar Days, touting daily flexibility for customers as a key benefit.
HTC has partnered with Optus to launch its latest Android smartphone in Australia, the HTC Aria.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Amazon strikes deal in China to offer more imported goods
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- WD celebrates 10-year anniversary of My Passport with sleeker, more stylish models
- Seagate goes after small business market with new NAS devices
- Analysis of tweets around Ferguson shows Twitter's quick grip on the news
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW