RIM's hotly anticipated BlackBerry PlayBook tablet is set to officially launch in Australia on 1 June, according to an industry source that has been testing the tablet who wished to remain anonymous.
Optus has announced its intentions to launch an IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) service in partnership with FetchTV, with what the telco calls 'integrated mobile functionality' for smartphones and tablets. It is not clear whether this means a mob...
Optus today launched a cloud service called Smart Safe that allows customers to back up and store content from a compatible mobile phone or PC onto its cloud storage infrastructure.
Optus has announced pricing details for the HTC Incredible S Android smartphone, which will be available exclusively through the telco for three months when it launches in Australia on 1 May.
HTC has announced that its Incredible S Android smartphone will be available exclusively through Optus for three months when it launches in Australia on 1 May.
Optus has begun a trial of femtocell technology in Australia, which the telco says will improve mobile reception and coverage in homes and offices affected by network black spots.
Optus has updated its micro SIM 3G data plans for the iPad, as Apple's latest iPad 2 launches in Australia this afternoon.
Optus today announced the announced that a new satellite, Optus 10, is scheduled to be deployed for Australia and New Zealand by 2013.
Nokia is planning to ditch its Symbian mobile phone operating system, but that hasn't stopped the Finnish company announcing the release of the Nokia E7, a Symbian-based smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard.
Optus will push for NBN Co to be given the power to offer volume discounts to service providers on the National Broadband Network (NBN) under legislation currently in Senate Committees hearing.
Following a three month exclusivity deal with Telstra, the ruggedised Motorola Defy Android phone is now available through Optus.
Telecommunications provider Optus has been punished by the ACCC for its 'misleading' advertisement of broadband data allowances. A media release from the ACCC states that Optus had failed to adequately disclose important conditions and limitations of...
Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has denied Internet filtering is on the backburner and said the voluntary filter is on track for implementation by Optus, Telstra and iPrimus.
Australian owners of Samsung’s Galaxy S handset will be receiving the Android 2.2 (Froyo) update over the air to their devices shortly, if they haven’t already, according to the South Korean electronics giant.
Simon Hackett on Sunday published a strident critique of the large number of Points of Interconnect (PoIs) model being promulgated by Australia’s larger telcos, instead backing NBN Co’s own minimalist vision. But what does the Internode chief think o...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Uber suspends Nevada operations, affecting nearly 1,000 jobs
- Sony confirms development of e-paper smartwatch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW