Optus has today announced pricing details and a release date for the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone and has opened online pre-orders for the device.
Sony has confirmed some more details surrounding pricing and availability of its new flagship Android phone, the Xperia Z.
Australia's newest telco is banking heavily on social networking integration and allows customers to build their own tailor made plans.
LG has today announced that its Google Nexus 4 Android smartphone will be available "exclusively" through Harvey Norman retail stores from Friday 1 February.
Optus has activated its first 4G sites for customers in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast and in the Brisbane CBD.
Optus has become the second Australian telco to begin selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone, with the handset now listed for pre-order on the Optus Web site.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei today launched its Vision Android phone in Australia. The company claims the Vision is its "most stylish and advanced smartphone to date" and will be sold exclusively through Allphones and Optus.
Optus has today announced the launch of two new Android tablets, both which will be sold on 24 month contract plans with no upfront cost.
Optus will exclusively launch the HTC Rhyme Android phone in Australia on 1 November. Described as "elegant" and clearly marketed towards women, the Rhyme includes a charm accessory that glows when you receive a call or text message.
Microsoft announced this week that it has officially launched has the first major software update to its Windows Phone platform, formerly known as the codename "Mango" but now simply called Windows Phone 7.5. Although its officially been released, no...
Optus has announced pricing and launch details for RIM's new range of BlackBerry smartphones, specifically the Torch 9860 and the Bold 9900. Both handsets will be available exclusively through Optus from 1 September.
Optus has announced it will be the first Australian carrier to offer RIM's new range of BlackBerry smartphones, specifically the Torch 9860 and the Bold 9900.
Optus claims to have launched Australia's first national femtocell service, and will offer unlimited phone calls Australia-wide for $5 a month as part of the package.
Optus mobile customers will be able to record and play back free-to-air Australian television through a 3G compatible mobile phone, thanks to a new service launched today.
You've most likely never even heard of them, but little-known Chinese company Huawei has today revealed its lofty goal: to become a top five mobile phone supplier globally within the next two years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA