BlackBerry's new operating system and Z10 smartphone is the first step in an evolution from mobile communications to mobile computing, the company has claimed.
Optus has confirmed the Sony Xperia Z Android phone is available from today both online and in selected Optus stores. It will sell on a selection of seven Optus contract plans over 24 months.
Samsung's new Galaxy S4 Android smartphone will be sold through all major Australian carriers, it was confirmed today.
Optus has today announced pricing details and a release date for the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone and has opened online pre-orders for the device.
Sony has confirmed some more details surrounding pricing and availability of its new flagship Android phone, the Xperia Z.
Australia's newest telco is banking heavily on social networking integration and allows customers to build their own tailor made plans.
LG has today announced that its Google Nexus 4 Android smartphone will be available "exclusively" through Harvey Norman retail stores from Friday 1 February.
Optus has activated its first 4G sites for customers in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast and in the Brisbane CBD.
Optus has become the second Australian telco to begin selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone, with the handset now listed for pre-order on the Optus Web site.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei today launched its Vision Android phone in Australia. The company claims the Vision is its "most stylish and advanced smartphone to date" and will be sold exclusively through Allphones and Optus.
Optus has today announced the launch of two new Android tablets, both which will be sold on 24 month contract plans with no upfront cost.
Optus will exclusively launch the HTC Rhyme Android phone in Australia on 1 November. Described as "elegant" and clearly marketed towards women, the Rhyme includes a charm accessory that glows when you receive a call or text message.
Microsoft announced this week that it has officially launched has the first major software update to its Windows Phone platform, formerly known as the codename "Mango" but now simply called Windows Phone 7.5. Although its officially been released, no...
Optus has announced pricing and launch details for RIM's new range of BlackBerry smartphones, specifically the Torch 9860 and the Bold 9900. Both handsets will be available exclusively through Optus from 1 September.
Optus has announced it will be the first Australian carrier to offer RIM's new range of BlackBerry smartphones, specifically the Torch 9860 and the Bold 9900.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- If you want to be an Xbox Insider, Microsoft says you'll now have to earn it
- Microsoft's mobile apps will get better image capture and OCR via the Office Lens camera app
- Severe vulnerability in Cisco's WebEx extension for Chrome leaves PCs open to easy attack
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCAccessability TesterNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPSenior Business Process analyst - Major Optimisation projectNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Hadoop, Qlikview, SalesforceNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD