BlackBerry's new operating system and Z10 smartphone is the first step in an evolution from mobile communications to mobile computing, the company has claimed.
Optus has confirmed the Sony Xperia Z Android phone is available from today both online and in selected Optus stores. It will sell on a selection of seven Optus contract plans over 24 months.
Samsung's new Galaxy S4 Android smartphone will be sold through all major Australian carriers, it was confirmed today.
Optus has today announced pricing details and a release date for the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone and has opened online pre-orders for the device.
Sony has confirmed some more details surrounding pricing and availability of its new flagship Android phone, the Xperia Z.
Australia's newest telco is banking heavily on social networking integration and allows customers to build their own tailor made plans.
LG has today announced that its Google Nexus 4 Android smartphone will be available "exclusively" through Harvey Norman retail stores from Friday 1 February.
Optus has activated its first 4G sites for customers in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast and in the Brisbane CBD.
Optus has become the second Australian telco to begin selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone, with the handset now listed for pre-order on the Optus Web site.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei today launched its Vision Android phone in Australia. The company claims the Vision is its "most stylish and advanced smartphone to date" and will be sold exclusively through Allphones and Optus.
Optus has today announced the launch of two new Android tablets, both which will be sold on 24 month contract plans with no upfront cost.
Optus will exclusively launch the HTC Rhyme Android phone in Australia on 1 November. Described as "elegant" and clearly marketed towards women, the Rhyme includes a charm accessory that glows when you receive a call or text message.
Microsoft announced this week that it has officially launched has the first major software update to its Windows Phone platform, formerly known as the codename "Mango" but now simply called Windows Phone 7.5. Although its officially been released, no...
Optus has announced pricing and launch details for RIM's new range of BlackBerry smartphones, specifically the Torch 9860 and the Bold 9900. Both handsets will be available exclusively through Optus from 1 September.
Optus has announced it will be the first Australian carrier to offer RIM's new range of BlackBerry smartphones, specifically the Torch 9860 and the Bold 9900.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer - Linux with NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW