Vodafone is apologising to customers for nationwide mobile network outages by offering unlimited data usage within Australia from midnight Friday, June 20, to 3:00am on Monday, June 23 (AEST).
Optus has signed yet another smartphone exclusively with the LG F70 following the carrier’s recent deal with HTC.
Prevalent throughout the Desire 816 is the sense HTC is trying to push its dollar - and not the technology - as far as possible. This is a value-for-money smartphone designed for the masses, but at no stage does the smartphone feel cheap.
Australian telecommunications giant, Telstra, has hit network speeds of 450 megabits per second (Mbps) by coupling the 1800MHz and 2600MHz bands on LTE Advanced Carrier Aggregation.
Optus has partnered with Google to integrate a direct carrier billing model within the Google Play store.
Sony's answer to the Samsung Galaxy S5 and HTC One (M8) has quietly arrived. The company announced its Xperia Z2 will go on sale with the big three Australian carriers.
Samsung will hold an Australian launch event for its upcoming Galaxy S5 flagship on the 26 of March. Official invites issued to Australian press indicate Australia could be one of the first countries to launch the smartphone two weeks later.
Optus has reported that its Sydney- and Newcastle-based live network test sites recorded an aggregate throughput maximum of 2.3 gigabits per second (Gbps).
Samsung has finally revealed its Galaxy S5 and we’re pleased to report the flagship represents a significant upgrade over its Galaxy S4 predecessor. Samsung isn’t wasting any time saying it will roll out the phone in almost 100 markets. Here you will...
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has switched on its 4G network in Canberra, more than eight months after its initial Australian launch in July last year.
Telecommunications giant, Optus, has wrapped up its five-year 3G network upgrade program, having moved 4400 mobile sites across Australia to the 900MHz spectrum.
SingTel is sticking its proverbial toe in the vast content aggregator lake with the launch of its NewsLoop app.
Research firm, Analysys Mason, claims LTE in 2014 “will make the spectrum-rich richer, and the spectrum-poor just a little better off” as more operators will deploy LTE-A carrier aggregation (CA) which benefits those with multiple spectrum positions;...
Electronics retailer, Dick Smith, will be giving away $30 of Globalgig credit with any SIM-enabled tablet purchased between December 5, 2013, and January 31, 2014.
Telecommunications provider, Optus, is poised to begin a trial of a premium home wireless broadband product in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane which promises ADSL2+ speed to all homes and small businesses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT