Samsung will hold an Australian launch event for its upcoming Galaxy S5 flagship on the 26 of March. Official invites issued to Australian press indicate Australia could be one of the first countries to launch the smartphone two weeks later.
Optus has reported that its Sydney- and Newcastle-based live network test sites recorded an aggregate throughput maximum of 2.3 gigabits per second (Gbps).
Samsung has finally revealed its Galaxy S5 and we’re pleased to report the flagship represents a significant upgrade over its Galaxy S4 predecessor. Samsung isn’t wasting any time saying it will roll out the phone in almost 100 markets. Here you will...
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has switched on its 4G network in Canberra, more than eight months after its initial Australian launch in July last year.
Telecommunications giant, Optus, has wrapped up its five-year 3G network upgrade program, having moved 4400 mobile sites across Australia to the 900MHz spectrum.
SingTel is sticking its proverbial toe in the vast content aggregator lake with the launch of its NewsLoop app.
Research firm, Analysys Mason, claims LTE in 2014 “will make the spectrum-rich richer, and the spectrum-poor just a little better off” as more operators will deploy LTE-A carrier aggregation (CA) which benefits those with multiple spectrum positions;...
Electronics retailer, Dick Smith, will be giving away $30 of Globalgig credit with any SIM-enabled tablet purchased between December 5, 2013, and January 31, 2014.
Telecommunications provider, Optus, is poised to begin a trial of a premium home wireless broadband product in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane which promises ADSL2+ speed to all homes and small businesses.
Optus has finally announced its pricing plans for Apple's new iPad Air tablet, with the telco offering the new tablet on both 12 and 24 month contracts.
LG has today confirmed that its flagship smartphone for 2013, the G2, will go on sale in Australia from Monday, 4 November, exclusively through Optus.
BlackBerry's new Z30 smartphone is on sale in Australia now through Optus business, while the flagship device will hit Telstra, Optus and Harvey Norman retail stores in the coming weeks.
Expensive global mobile phone roaming charges between Australia and New Zealand could be set to fall, after the Australian and New Zealand governments indicated they will honour a deal to cut the expensive charges.
LG has today announced that its new Optimus L2 II dual-SIM smartphone will be exclusively sold through Optus and its retail partners from this month, but the primary SIM card slot on the device will be locked to the Optus network.
Optus will allow customers to trade in their old smartphone for credit towards a new plan in a new scheme called 'Trade In, Trade Up', provided they sign up to a new 24 month contract.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AdventedgeVIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA