Optus has revealed that the network infrastructure upgrade to bring mobile phone coverage into Sydney's train tunnels was a project that was 15 years in the making.
Samsung officially launched the Galaxy S4 in Australia overnight and the good news is that all four major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- have released their pricing details. We've got all the details for you in one...
Australian low-cost mobile virtual network operator Vaya has finalised a deal which will see the company sell the Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android smartphone on its network.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, appears to be the latest to join the 4G/LTE party, announcing "the pending arrival” of its own 4G network across five capital cities.
Optus has unveiled three new BYO mobile phone plans including two without the need for a fixed contract and one available on a 12-month plan.
BlackBerry's new operating system and Z10 smartphone is the first step in an evolution from mobile communications to mobile computing, the company has claimed.
Optus has confirmed the Sony Xperia Z Android phone is available from today both online and in selected Optus stores. It will sell on a selection of seven Optus contract plans over 24 months.
Samsung's new Galaxy S4 Android smartphone will be sold through all major Australian carriers, it was confirmed today.
Optus has today announced pricing details and a release date for the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone and has opened online pre-orders for the device.
Sony has confirmed some more details surrounding pricing and availability of its new flagship Android phone, the Xperia Z.
Australia's newest telco is banking heavily on social networking integration and allows customers to build their own tailor made plans.
LG has today announced that its Google Nexus 4 Android smartphone will be available "exclusively" through Harvey Norman retail stores from Friday 1 February.
Optus has activated its first 4G sites for customers in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast and in the Brisbane CBD.
Optus has become the second Australian telco to begin selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone, with the handset now listed for pre-order on the Optus Web site.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei today launched its Vision Android phone in Australia. The company claims the Vision is its "most stylish and advanced smartphone to date" and will be sold exclusively through Allphones and Optus.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Amazon strikes deal in China to offer more imported goods
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- WD celebrates 10-year anniversary of My Passport with sleeker, more stylish models
- Seagate goes after small business market with new NAS devices
- Analysis of tweets around Ferguson shows Twitter's quick grip on the news
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ