Updated: Professionals interested in a secure smartphone will be able to buy the BlackBerry Passport from Optus stores.
Vodafone is offering its customers unlimited international calls in the coming weekend to celebrate its 21st birthday in Australia.
Updated pricing: Samsung has delayed the launch of its Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge phablets in Australia. The Note 4 was originally scheduled for release on 29 October, with the Note Edge due to follow on 5 November.
Optus will introduce 4G mobile Internet to 200 regional areas over the next 6 months as it aims to extend its 4G network coverage to 90 per cent of the Australian population.
Australians committing to 24 month iPhone 6 contracts may not get the full value from their smartphones if carriers fail to support Wi-Fi calling.
Updated: Sony launched its range of Z3 products in Australia overnight. All four Australian carriers will offer the Xperia Z3, while the Z3 Compact will go on sale from Optus and Telstra alone.
Optus has commercially launched LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide using two 20MHz allotments of its 2300MHz spectrum.
Hundreds of people lined the sidewalks stretching from Apple’s George street store all the way towards Darling Harbour in the hope of getting an iPhone 6 today.
"Huge" demand for Apple’s iPhone 6 could lead to a month wait after strong online sales caused the websites of Telstra, Vodafone, Optus and Apple to crash.
Optus is offering customers who cancel their current contract and sign with them up to $450 credit.
Vodafone pulled the plug on its bid for a chunk of the 700MHz spectrum in 2012, and is now re-allocating its existing 850MHz spectrum to compete with Telstra and Optus, both of which launched their respective 700MHz networks to limited locations earl...
BenQ is in talks with Telstra, Optus and Vodafone to stock its range of smartphones following its debut of the Kogan Agora 4G smartphone.
Asus is working with Australian telcos to re-enter the local smartphone market by next year. The Taiwanese company plans on bringing its ZenFone range to Australian carriers and retailers, while also increasing its range of Intel-powered tablets and ...
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
Vodafone and Optus’ mobile networks took a blow on Thursday, June 19, with the telecommunications providers confirming mobile network outages throughout the day, while Telstra experienced ADSL service disruptions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- NSPython Developer (DevOps)NSW