Nero, makers of optical media-burning software, has announced a new version of its SecurDisc data- protection technology, which should increase your chances of recovering content from damaged CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
A home electronics retail store has filed a class-action lawsuit against Sony Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Toshiba Corp., LG Electronics Inc., Hitachi Ltd. and several subsidiaries, accusing the electronics manufacturers of colluding to fix p...
The U.S. Department of Justice has requested information from Sony regarding its optical disc drive business in what could be the start of an investigation into the industry.
TDK has developed a prototype optical disc that can hold up to 320GB of information -- that's more than six times the current highest-capacity media available.
A team of researchers from an Australian university has developed a new DVD technology that could someday boost disc capacity by 10,000 times beyond today's standard 4.7GB DVDs, according to a study published in the journal <i>Nature</i>.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia