Separating the R7 Plus from the pack is an outstanding display and a competitive price
A premium build, great screen and proficient cameras makes the R7 a worthy buy
The underdog from China has beaten the big brands to many 'world firsts'.
The cheapest 4G smartphone in Australia reviewed
Feature packed and wanting for nothing
The Oppo N1 features the "world's first rotating smartphone camera"
The Oppo Find 5 is a high-end Android phone with an excellent display but it's far from perfect
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC