Skype may finally be available to all Android users after months of Verizon-only exclusivity, but so is FringOut, an alternative contender that offers many features Skype doesn't.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer, which has dominated the Web browser market since blowing by Netscape in the late 1990s, last month fell below the 50 per cent market share level for the first time in years.
Microsoft plans to phase in a limited number of Windows Phone 7 applications, starting with the formal unveiling of the first handsets next week. By starting small, Microsoft plans to give precedence to "first mover developers" at the outset, then in...
Most everyone who's had some experience with free open source software has learned about the OpenOffice.org suite of productivity programs: a word processor, spreadsheet, presentation, database, and drawing tool that provide a good deal of the functi...
Apple has asked a federal judge to postpone applying a multi-million dollar patent infringement verdict, citing a dispute over "triple dipping" made by an opposing attorney during closing arguments to the jury.
A call by financial firm Goldman Sachs for Microsoft to spin off its Xbox video game line doesn't make sense, an analyst countered today.
Microsoft will debut three new smartphones that carry its revamped Windows Phone 7 operating system on Oct. 11, offering them on wireless carrier AT&T a month later, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The quick start of Internet Explorer 9's beta last month wasn't enough to prevent Microsoft's browser from again losing share to rivals from Google and Apple, a Web measurement firm said today.
Stuxnet's inability to stay stealthy may be fall-out from a failure to hit its intended targets last year, security researchers said today.
Microsoft's Windows Live Essentials 2011, is ready for prime time. Microsoft announced Thursday it's consumer focused suite of free applications, has moved from testing mode (beta) to the final release. The productivity suite is Microsoft's flagship ...
Security researchers today offered another tantalizing clue about the possible origins of the notorious Stuxnet worm, but cautioned against reading too much from the obscure tea leaves.
Users of Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) are more vulnerable to rogue DLL attacks than people who use rival browsers such as Mozilla's Firefox or Google's Chrome, a security researcher said today.
Microsoft today released its latest emergency patch to its Windows Update distribution service, making good on a promise earlier this week.
Ubuntu 10.10, or "Maverick Meerkat," is just one step away from its final version, thanks to the release on Thursday of the Linux software's official Release Candidate.
Microsoft may be one of the only remaining mobile operating-system providers that charges handset makers a licensing fee, but in exchange vendors get at least one important benefit: protection from intellectual property worries.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD