Apple's Back to the Mac event yesterday was preceded by plenty of speculation. Some of it was dead on -- such as predictions of revamped MacBook Air models -- while some of it missed the mark a bit: Apple didn't unveil a touch-screen iMac (in fact, C...
Apple came roaring back to the Mac on Wednesday by announcing Lion (the next iteration of Mac OS X), two new MacBook Air laptops, FaceTime for Mac, new iLife software and a Mac App Store. Wednesday's announcement comes after nearly 15 months of negl...
On the eve of the first anniversary of Windows 7's launch, Microsoft today said the operating system has exceeded its expectations.
Two new vulnerabilities affecting Linux were uncovered this week that could potentially be used by malicious hackers to gain root privileges.
Sony is considering employing Google's Android operating system in more consumer electronics devices, it said Thursday, shortly after launching its first televisions using the software.
To compete with Apple's iPhone and the Android army, Microsoft needed to pull out all the stops to sell Windows Phone 7 to the masses. Windows Mobile has a miserable reputation as being not user-friendly and slow. Throw in the Microsoft Kin failure, ...
The new MacBook Air is certainly a great improvement over previous models - namely the move towards exclusive solid-state storage in a laptop is a welcome paradigm shift. However, there were a few notable oversights in the new models that I'm sure a ...
Oracle should piggyback on Microsoft's update service to boost users' chances of running a patched version of Java, a security expert said today.
Ubuntu 10.10 came out earlier this month, and early reviews of the operating system have been very favorable. Right now many thousands of people around the world are downloading it.
Everyone knows that the Mac OS X operating system is just inherently secure. Any Apple loyalist will gladly explain to you everything that is wrong with Microsoft Windows, and how happy they are with not having to worry about malware and exploits on ...
Why is it that what's viewed as healthy competition in one arena is so frequently labeled a "fragmentation problem" in other areas these days?
Given all the dismal market-share statistics so lovingly reproduced by Microsoft and like-minded partners, it's not entirely surprising to see observers declare that the dream of the Linux desktop is dead.
In the world of Apple, 2010 has been the year of mobile. The iPad has become such a household name it's amazing that it was only first announced 10 months ago. It's hard to imagine using an iOS device now without multitasking. And let's not forget ab...
Western Digital Tuesday announced it's been shipping the industry's first serial ATA (SATA) 3TB internal hard drive for about a week. The new drive passes the previous 2.19TB ceiling due to 4-kilobyte sector sizes.
Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday announced the next-generation Palm OS, calling webOS 2.0 the "most significant upgrade" since the mobile platform was introduced in 2009.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung starts production of new 10-nm Exynos 9 Series chip
- Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
- Bill Nye-backed startup uses particle accelerator to make solar panels 60% cheaper
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)ACT
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC