One of the most fascinating and highly technical conferences in the IT industry will take place next week in New Orleans, when SC10 kicks off with seven days of big computers, and big solutions to big problems.
Apple on Wednesday patched more than 130 vulnerabilities in Mac OS X, smashing a record the company set last March when it fixed over 90 flaws.
Third parties, not Google, would be liable for any Java copyright violations in the Android mobile OS, according to a filing the vendor made Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Microsoft today explained why it has not patched older versions of its Office for Mac, but would not disclose a release schedule for doing so.
Red Hat on Wednesday released version 6 of its Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) distribution.
Microsoft today patched 11 vulnerabilities, including one in Office that hackers will quickly exploit to launch drive-by attacks, said security experts.
Reader Thomas is having a problem with his six-year-old Windows XP Professional system: When he plugs in a flash drive, Windows doesn't recognize it -- but other USB devices work just fine. Before I reveal the solution to this vexing problem, Thomas,...
Microsoft seems to be planning robust integrations between its online services and Windows 8, possibly including a cloud-based backup service, according to Microsoft job postings.
Microsoft has offered free protection with Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) for some time, and it recently expanded the availability of the antivirus protection for small businesses. A recent move to push out Microsoft Security Essentials to Windo...
Microsoft sued Motorola on Tuesday in a Washington court, alleging that Motorola is refusing to license patents on a reasonable basis, as it promised during standards-setting processes.
Security researchers today warned that Apple's OS X contains a critical vulnerability that attackers could use to hijack Macs running the older Leopard version of the operating system.
Kinect, Microsoft's motion gaming accessory has been hacked -- mere days after its release.
The London Stock Exchange has formally acknowledged it needs to do more to scale its IT infrastructure before launching a new Linux platform on its cash markets.
Hard on the heels of Canonical's controversial decision to use the 3D-enabled Unity interface in its desktop Ubuntu operating system came word late last week that it will also adopt a new graphics system.
Apple has released the final version of iOS 4.2 to developers, and will soon make the update available to the general public -- possibly as early as tomorrow, according to some reports. The first major update of iOS for the iPad brings a number of tw...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCIT Project ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA