A recent CNBC interview with an HP executive is focusing attention on the company's expected webOS device news, including a possible tablet, on Feb. 9 in San Francisco.
The departure of long-time Microsoft executive Bob Muglia is a troubling sign because he was held in high esteem by the firm's technical talent, an analyst said today.
Each year, the editors and reviewers of the InfoWorld Test Center gather to look over the list of products that earned the highest marks in stand-alone reviews or came in first in multiproduct shoot-outs. We then determine which ones were particularl...
It seems like hackers who inatall the Android operating system on everything decided to mix it up a bit. The folks over at XDA Developers have successfully ported Ubuntu HD2 version 0.3 to the Samsung Nexus S phone. You read that correctly: They repl...
Microsoft today turned to a new defensive measure to help users ward off ongoing attacks exploiting a known bug in Internet Explorer (IE).
Microsoft today patched three vulnerabilities in Windows, one that could be exploited by attackers who dupe users into visiting a malicious Web site.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said Monday that he has decided to replace Bob Muglia as the head of the Server and Tools Business, and that Muglia will leave Microsoft this summer instead of taking on a new role at the company.
You knew this was coming.
More than 80 tablet computers were shown at the four-day International Consumer Electronics Show, and one expert predicted some wouldn't last beyond the event.
Despite Linux's growing popularity, trade shows like CES tend to be dominated by Microsoft and other vendors of closed-source products.
It's been an interesting week watching all the many products coming out of this year's CES, with all their shiny new features and innovative appeal.
Microsoft's announcement yesterday at CES that its next version of Windows will run on the ARM chip architecture was the wrong message at the wrong place, said an industry analyst.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer positioned Windows 7 as an operating system that can drive new and innovative products, as the company tries to fend off competition from tablet computers based on software from Google and Apple.
Ericuse165 asked the Windows forum if it's wise to upgrade his netbook's OS from Windows 7 Starter to a more powerful version.
Opera devotees will be glad to hear that the browser is coming to tablets running Android and Windows 7, with the same features of its mobile software on other platforms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW