Hewlett-Packard launched a slick-looking tablet computer on Wednesday based on a new release of its webOS, but the question many are now asking is, has HP done enough to steal some business from Apple's trailblazing iPad?
HP today introduced two new webOS phones, the HP Veer and the HP Pre 3. The Veer, targeted more at the everyday consumer, will be available this spring. The Pre 3, designed for professional and entertainment use, will be available this summer.
Microsoft today announced that it had wrapped up work on Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1), and would start delivering the major upgrade on Feb. 22 through Windows Update.
Hewlett-Packard rolled out its debut entrant into the red-hot tablet market, the HP Touchpad, as well as two new smartphones -- all running the latest version of the webOS acquired last year when it bought Palm.
Microsoft's latest round of patches released on Tuesday includes an optional update that will shut off the "autorun" capability for users of older Windows operating systems, a move the company has made to reflect the resurgence of worms carried on re...
Vendors of proprietary software are fond of warning potential customers thatopen source software isn't ready for business, typically citing subpar features or a higher total cost of ownership (TCO).
Microsoft today issued 12 security updates that patched 22 bugs in Windows, Internet Explorer (IE), Office and its Internet server software.
Dell will launch a 10-inch Windows-based tablet for business users later this year and plans to sell 10-inch Android-based tablets too, the company said Tuesday.
Following a full two years of development, the Debian Project on Sunday released version 6.0 of its namesake Linux distribution, code-named "Squeeze."
Apple will introduce the next iPhone on June 6, an analyst said today.
Microsoft will take yet another crack this month at fixing a December update for Outlook 2007, the company said last week.
Microsoft has released a preview of the next version of its integrated package for small organizations, Windows Small Business Server 2011.
In January, Microsoft only released two security bulletins, but even at the time it was common knowledge that a number of known vulnerabilities were not yet addressed. In February, Microsoft is apparently catching up on patches for outstanding zero-d...
With Microsoft celebrating the first birthday of Windows Azure, few people are as well equipped to discuss the cloud platform's strengths and limitations as Joannes Vermorel.
Mac OS X gained share last month by the largest amount since March 2010, while iOS, the operating system that powers the iPhone and iPad, passed two per cent for the first time, a Web metrics vendor said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCQuality Assurance LeadNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationVIC
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- CCProgram Architect - Payment/CardsVIC
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTUI UX Specialist | Technical BAQLD
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- TPChange Manager | GovernmentQLD
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCProject Manager, SuperannuationNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Telco (Sydney CBD)NSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerACT