Google has added a social-networking component to its iGoogle personalized home page service that will allow users to do things like share YouTube videos, play Scrabble and maintain joint to-do lists.
MySpace developers can now make their applications available for testing to anyone who is on their list of friends at the social-networking site.
MySpace announced on Monday that developers can now build MySpace applications using Silverlight, Microsoft's plug-in for developing multimedia and rich Internet applications.
OpenSocial supporters celebrated on Thursday what they consider major progress in this project to establish a common set of standard APIs and tools for developing social networking applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT