Swedish company Accumulate has implemented a version of the OpenID standard for mobile phones.
Facebook has adopted the OpenID user-identity framework to simplify how people register for and log into the social networking site.
MySpace will enhance its data portability system on Wednesday with new features for both members and application developers, the latest move by a social-networking company to extend the ways in which its data can be used outside its own service.
MySpace, Flock and Vidoop Tuesday unveiled a jointly developed a prototype tool that will let users store their OpenID credentials in the Flock social Web browser. Mozilla-based Flock allows users to monitor what is happening on their favorite social...
Google announced Wednesday night that it will become a single sign-on provider using OpenID solutions. This will allow Google users to login with their Google account information when signing up for new accounts on other sites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia