The Open Data Center Alliance, a customer group that shares tips about Cloud deployments and tries to nudge vendors into supplying the products they want, has added Big Data to the list of IT topics it covers.
While some progress has been achieved in getting virtual machines to run across different types of hypervisors, more work is still needed to bring them to the level of portability that enterprises are seeking, according to a study released by the Ope...
The Open Data Center Alliance (ODCA) -- whose membership roster includes BMW, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan Chase and Lockheed Martin -- has expanded its vision for how cloud services should work, with requirements for more cloud-friendly licensing and bet...
Microsoft has joined the Open Data Center Alliance, a user-led organization that aims to simplify the purchasing of data center and cloud services by promoting interoperability and common standards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW