In an attempt at clarity, Google has amended its terms of service to say that it analyzes private data, including emails, for purposes including the delivery of ads and customized search results.
Home routers and other consumer embedded devices are plagued by basic vulnerabilities and can't be easily secured by non-technical users, which means they'll likely continue to be targeted in what has already become an increasing trend of mass attack...
Security researchers released technical details and proof-of-concept code for 30 security issues affecting Oracle's Java Cloud Service, some of which could allow attackers to compromise business-critical Java applications deployed on it.
Tesla Motors accounts are protected only by simple passwords, making it easy for hackers to potentially track and unlock cars, according to a security researcher.
The recently closed Full Disclosure security mailing list, which served as an open discussion forum for security researchers since 2002, was replaced Tuesday with a new list that will serve the same purpose, but will require former members to resubsc...
A new variant of the Gameover computer Trojan is targeting job seekers and recruiters by attempting to steal log-in credentials for Monster.com and CareerBuilder.com accounts.
A new variant of a malicious program called BitCrypt that encrypts files and asks victims for bitcoin payments is being distributed by a computer Trojan that first pilfers bitcoin wallets.
Mark Shuttleworth, the founder of the popular Ubuntu Linux distribution, believes proprietary firmware and unverifiable firmware code poses a serious security threat to users and encourages hardware manufacturers to implement support for their innova...
An archive containing transaction records from Mt. Gox that was released on the Internet last week by the hackers who compromised the blog of Mt. Gox CEO Mark Karpeles also contains bitcoin-stealing malware for Windows and Mac.
Security researchers demonstrated zero-day exploits against Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Adobe Flash Player during the second day of the Pwn2Own hacking competition Thursday, racking up total prizes of...
Adobe Systems released a new security update for Shockwave Player in order to fix a critical vulnerability that could allow attackers to remotely take control of affected systems.
The U.S. National Security Agency has reportedly been working for the past several years on expanding its ability to infect computers with surveillance malware and creating a command-and-control infrastructure capable of managing millions of compromi...
Adobe released updates for Flash Player that fix two vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to bypass security controls in the software.
Attackers have abused the WordPress pingback feature, which allows sites to cross-reference blog posts, to launch a large-scale, distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack, according to researchers from Web security firm Sucuri.
Recently released security updates for the popular Joomla content management system (CMS) address a SQL injection vulnerability that poses a high risk and can be exploited to extract information from the databases of Joomla-based sites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT