In an attempt at clarity, Google has amended its terms of service to say that it analyzes private data, including emails, for purposes including the delivery of ads and customized search results.
Home routers and other consumer embedded devices are plagued by basic vulnerabilities and can't be easily secured by non-technical users, which means they'll likely continue to be targeted in what has already become an increasing trend of mass attack...
Security researchers released technical details and proof-of-concept code for 30 security issues affecting Oracle's Java Cloud Service, some of which could allow attackers to compromise business-critical Java applications deployed on it.
Tesla Motors accounts are protected only by simple passwords, making it easy for hackers to potentially track and unlock cars, according to a security researcher.
The recently closed Full Disclosure security mailing list, which served as an open discussion forum for security researchers since 2002, was replaced Tuesday with a new list that will serve the same purpose, but will require former members to resubsc...
A new variant of the Gameover computer Trojan is targeting job seekers and recruiters by attempting to steal log-in credentials for Monster.com and CareerBuilder.com accounts.
A new variant of a malicious program called BitCrypt that encrypts files and asks victims for bitcoin payments is being distributed by a computer Trojan that first pilfers bitcoin wallets.
Mark Shuttleworth, the founder of the popular Ubuntu Linux distribution, believes proprietary firmware and unverifiable firmware code poses a serious security threat to users and encourages hardware manufacturers to implement support for their innova...
An archive containing transaction records from Mt. Gox that was released on the Internet last week by the hackers who compromised the blog of Mt. Gox CEO Mark Karpeles also contains bitcoin-stealing malware for Windows and Mac.
Security researchers demonstrated zero-day exploits against Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Adobe Flash Player during the second day of the Pwn2Own hacking competition Thursday, racking up total prizes of...
Adobe Systems released a new security update for Shockwave Player in order to fix a critical vulnerability that could allow attackers to remotely take control of affected systems.
The U.S. National Security Agency has reportedly been working for the past several years on expanding its ability to infect computers with surveillance malware and creating a command-and-control infrastructure capable of managing millions of compromi...
Adobe released updates for Flash Player that fix two vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to bypass security controls in the software.
Attackers have abused the WordPress pingback feature, which allows sites to cross-reference blog posts, to launch a large-scale, distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack, according to researchers from Web security firm Sucuri.
Recently released security updates for the popular Joomla content management system (CMS) address a SQL injection vulnerability that poses a high risk and can be exploited to extract information from the databases of Joomla-based sites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW