Inherent insecurity in the routing protocol that links networks on the Internet poses a direct threat to the infrastructure that secures communications between users and websites.
Researchers have developed a new technique that could allow attackers to determine with a high degree of accuracy which Tor websites users are accessing and where those websites are hosted.
The former administrator of Darkode, the online cybercrime forum that was recently shut down by law enforcement agencies, is preparing to bring it back, with better security and privacy for its members.
Microsoft will make it easier for people to request the removal of links to intimate images or videos from the company's Bing search engine if such content was posted online without their consent.
There's an old saying in the security community: Attacks always get better. The latest case where that holds true is for the aging RC4 cipher that's still widely used to encrypt communications on the Internet.
Go ahead and update Java -- or disable it if you don't remember the last time you actually used it on the Web: Oracle's latest patch, released Tuesday, fixes 25 vulnerabilities in the aging platform, including one that's already being exploited in at...
The huge cache of files recently leaked from Italian surveillance software maker Hacking Team is the gift that keeps on giving for attackers. Researchers sifting through the data found a new exploit for a previously unknown vulnerability in Adobe's F...
Cisco Systems plans to pay $US635 million in cash to buy OpenDNS, a company that leverages the Domain Name System (DNS) to provide security services including Web filtering, threat intelligence and malware and phishing protection.
Many commercial software companies and enterprise in-house developers are churning out applications that are insecure by design due to the rapid and often uncontrolled use of open-source components.
Adobe Systems fixed 13 security issues in Flash Player that could lead to serious attacks, including remote code execution and information disclosure.
The U.S. government is mandating the use of the HTTPS security protocol on all of its public websites and web services by the end of 2016.
A researcher is warning that a gaming plug-in installed on over 200 million PCs contains a flaw that could let attackers steal users' data from websites they're logged into, such as their Web mail and social networking accounts.
In yet another testament of the awful state of home router security, a group of security researchers uncovered more than 60 vulnerabilities in 22 router models from different vendors, most of which were distributed by ISPs to customers.
Identifying users who access Tor hidden services -- websites that are only accessible inside the Tor anonymity network -- is easier than de-anonymizing users who use Tor to access regular Internet websites.
The majority of 3G and 4G USB modems offered by mobile operators to their customers have vulnerabilities in their Web-based management interfaces that could be exploited remotely when users visit compromised websites.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- FTLead PMONSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCTest LeadQLD
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD