Inherent insecurity in the routing protocol that links networks on the Internet poses a direct threat to the infrastructure that secures communications between users and websites.
Researchers have developed a new technique that could allow attackers to determine with a high degree of accuracy which Tor websites users are accessing and where those websites are hosted.
The former administrator of Darkode, the online cybercrime forum that was recently shut down by law enforcement agencies, is preparing to bring it back, with better security and privacy for its members.
Microsoft will make it easier for people to request the removal of links to intimate images or videos from the company's Bing search engine if such content was posted online without their consent.
There's an old saying in the security community: Attacks always get better. The latest case where that holds true is for the aging RC4 cipher that's still widely used to encrypt communications on the Internet.
Go ahead and update Java -- or disable it if you don't remember the last time you actually used it on the Web: Oracle's latest patch, released Tuesday, fixes 25 vulnerabilities in the aging platform, including one that's already being exploited in at...
The huge cache of files recently leaked from Italian surveillance software maker Hacking Team is the gift that keeps on giving for attackers. Researchers sifting through the data found a new exploit for a previously unknown vulnerability in Adobe's F...
Cisco Systems plans to pay $US635 million in cash to buy OpenDNS, a company that leverages the Domain Name System (DNS) to provide security services including Web filtering, threat intelligence and malware and phishing protection.
Many commercial software companies and enterprise in-house developers are churning out applications that are insecure by design due to the rapid and often uncontrolled use of open-source components.
Adobe Systems fixed 13 security issues in Flash Player that could lead to serious attacks, including remote code execution and information disclosure.
The U.S. government is mandating the use of the HTTPS security protocol on all of its public websites and web services by the end of 2016.
A researcher is warning that a gaming plug-in installed on over 200 million PCs contains a flaw that could let attackers steal users' data from websites they're logged into, such as their Web mail and social networking accounts.
In yet another testament of the awful state of home router security, a group of security researchers uncovered more than 60 vulnerabilities in 22 router models from different vendors, most of which were distributed by ISPs to customers.
Identifying users who access Tor hidden services -- websites that are only accessible inside the Tor anonymity network -- is easier than de-anonymizing users who use Tor to access regular Internet websites.
The majority of 3G and 4G USB modems offered by mobile operators to their customers have vulnerabilities in their Web-based management interfaces that could be exploited remotely when users visit compromised websites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCDigital Marketing StrategistVIC
- TPTraining LeadVIC
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- FTCommercial Contracts Manager - DefenceSA
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Developer : Mainframe (Perth Based)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Process Mapping Analyst with holocentric expACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161103/AP/813Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Developer : Mainframe (Perth Based)VIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Migration & TransformationNSW
- TPSenior Automation Test EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW