Inherent insecurity in the routing protocol that links networks on the Internet poses a direct threat to the infrastructure that secures communications between users and websites.
Researchers have developed a new technique that could allow attackers to determine with a high degree of accuracy which Tor websites users are accessing and where those websites are hosted.
The former administrator of Darkode, the online cybercrime forum that was recently shut down by law enforcement agencies, is preparing to bring it back, with better security and privacy for its members.
Microsoft will make it easier for people to request the removal of links to intimate images or videos from the company's Bing search engine if such content was posted online without their consent.
There's an old saying in the security community: Attacks always get better. The latest case where that holds true is for the aging RC4 cipher that's still widely used to encrypt communications on the Internet.
Go ahead and update Java -- or disable it if you don't remember the last time you actually used it on the Web: Oracle's latest patch, released Tuesday, fixes 25 vulnerabilities in the aging platform, including one that's already being exploited in at...
The huge cache of files recently leaked from Italian surveillance software maker Hacking Team is the gift that keeps on giving for attackers. Researchers sifting through the data found a new exploit for a previously unknown vulnerability in Adobe's F...
Cisco Systems plans to pay $US635 million in cash to buy OpenDNS, a company that leverages the Domain Name System (DNS) to provide security services including Web filtering, threat intelligence and malware and phishing protection.
Many commercial software companies and enterprise in-house developers are churning out applications that are insecure by design due to the rapid and often uncontrolled use of open-source components.
Adobe Systems fixed 13 security issues in Flash Player that could lead to serious attacks, including remote code execution and information disclosure.
The U.S. government is mandating the use of the HTTPS security protocol on all of its public websites and web services by the end of 2016.
A researcher is warning that a gaming plug-in installed on over 200 million PCs contains a flaw that could let attackers steal users' data from websites they're logged into, such as their Web mail and social networking accounts.
In yet another testament of the awful state of home router security, a group of security researchers uncovered more than 60 vulnerabilities in 22 router models from different vendors, most of which were distributed by ISPs to customers.
Identifying users who access Tor hidden services -- websites that are only accessible inside the Tor anonymity network -- is easier than de-anonymizing users who use Tor to access regular Internet websites.
The majority of 3G and 4G USB modems offered by mobile operators to their customers have vulnerabilities in their Web-based management interfaces that could be exploited remotely when users visit compromised websites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW