Collaboration is a key component to success in today's business world. Workforces are increasingly dispersed, with remote workers, offshore contractors and global partnerships making the job of coordinating your team's work harder than ever.
Online office applications
Google Apps, Zoho and other online collaboration players got a fresh dose of competition Tuesday, as HyperOffice announced that a major overhaul of its online collaboration suite is now in private beta.
Zoho has given its Web-based word-processing application a makeover with a new version that features a tab-based user interface designed to help make users more productive, the company said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHead of Information and Digital Technology at Taronga ZooNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Data Warehouse/Application Integration) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPSAP Basis ConsultantQLD
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Developer : Mainframe (Perth Based)WA
- CCService Desk Analyst - Major Government Client / ParramattaNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantSA
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- TPSalesforce DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - General Insurance experience requiredVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Digital DesignerNSW