CIO worked with Antenna platform to write apps for multiple devices
IronKey rolled out its Trusted Access for Banking USB drive on Monday.
A U.K. security company is giving to banks, for free, security software that it says can block malicious software from manipulating online banking transactions or stealing data, even if the computer is infected.
The criminals knew what they were doing when they hit the Western Beaver County School District.
IBM's Zurich research laboratory has developed a USB stick that the company says can ensure safe banking transactions even if a PC is riddled with malware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- FTIT Security Governance ManagerNSW
- CCApplications DeveloperQLD
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA