Hewlett-Packard plans to use Yahoo's advertising network in a pilot program that will deliver targeted advertisements for content printed with its latest line of Web-connected printers.
Google today attacked Apple's apparent decision to ban some third-party ad networks from collecting ad performance data on the iPhone and iPad.
Google's search service and search advertising products generated an estimated US$54 billion for U.S. businesses, Web site publishers and nonprofit groups in 2009, according to a study the company has released.
Marketers in the U.S. significantly increased their spending on online display ads in the first quarter, as social networking leader Facebook served up the most impressions of this type of ad, according to comScore.
Now that Twitter has begun to display ads--pardon me, Promoted Tweets--in users' search results, the big question is how millions of loyal Twitter fans will respond. Reaction on the micro-blogging site has been muted thus far--more questions than co...
Companies such as Continental Airlines rely on Internet advertising from Google to deliver customers to their Web site. It constitutes essential marketing in the digital age.
The U.K.'s competition authority launched two studies on Thursday that will probe behavioral-advertising pricing strategies and if some pricing practices could potentially mislead consumers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD