Olympus has updated its range of compact and tough digital cameras with the smartphone friendly SH-1 compact camera and the TG-3 tough cam.
The Olympus PEN E-P5 Micro Four Thirds camera follows on from the successful PEN models before it, such as the E-PL5, by supplying new features, slight body modifications and, best of all, some performance enhancements.
Olympus abruptly replaced its CEO on Wednesday after less than two weeks on the job, as pressure continues to build on the company over questionable deals in recent years.
In April, Olympus will release its VR-330 compact camera, which will pack a massive 12.5x zoom and a 14-megapixel sensor. The new camera will be made of metal and be small enough to fit in your pocket.
At CES in Las Vegas, Olympus got off to a hot start by announcing two new digital cameras that are among the most interesting we've seen at the show so far. The fixed-lens Olympus XZ-1 is a high-end pocket camera that offers full manual controls and ...
Olympus announced today that it will launch a new Micro Four Thirds-based digital camera -- the Olympus PEN E-PL2 -- in February.
Olympus will release a new digital SLR camera in October, the E-5 SLR. The Olympus E-5 is designed to compete with the Canon 7D and Nikon D300s and uses an upgraded version of the same 12.3 megapixel sensor that appeared in the earlier Olympus E-3 di...
At a hands-on briefing today in Sydney, Olympus announced its latest digital SLR camera, the E-620. The camera incorporates technology from the Olympus E-30 and the Olympus E-520. It is designed to appeal to users who don't want a bulky D-SLR camera ...
It's no 26x optical zoom behemoth like its just-announced SP-590 UZ, but Olympus put yet another feather in its zoom cap with the Olympus Stylus-9000. The company announced the slim 10X -optical-zoom digital camera in a press release as part of its 2...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic opens smart town targeting zero-emission houses
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- European Parliament calls on Commission to consider breaking up Google
- B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- China to open up Internet broadband market with upcoming trials
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW