Olympus’ Stylus Tough TG-4 is a rugged camera that will be released in May for a price of $499. In addition to providing the necessary tough features that will suit adventurous users and underwater shooters, the new camera has a more keen focus on im...
Olympus has just announced its Stylus SH-2 ultra-zoom camera, and it looks like a little beauty.
Olympus has expanded its range of OM-D, Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens cameras to include the OM-D E-M5 Mark II. It’s a 16-megapixel shooter that takes aim at cinematographers, offering many advances that will benefit users who have a ...
Olympus has updated its range of compact and tough digital cameras with the smartphone friendly SH-1 compact camera and the TG-3 tough cam.
The Olympus PEN E-P5 Micro Four Thirds camera follows on from the successful PEN models before it, such as the E-PL5, by supplying new features, slight body modifications and, best of all, some performance enhancements.
Olympus abruptly replaced its CEO on Wednesday after less than two weeks on the job, as pressure continues to build on the company over questionable deals in recent years.
In April, Olympus will release its VR-330 compact camera, which will pack a massive 12.5x zoom and a 14-megapixel sensor. The new camera will be made of metal and be small enough to fit in your pocket.
At CES in Las Vegas, Olympus got off to a hot start by announcing two new digital cameras that are among the most interesting we've seen at the show so far. The fixed-lens Olympus XZ-1 is a high-end pocket camera that offers full manual controls and ...
Olympus announced today that it will launch a new Micro Four Thirds-based digital camera -- the Olympus PEN E-PL2 -- in February.
Olympus will release a new digital SLR camera in October, the E-5 SLR. The Olympus E-5 is designed to compete with the Canon 7D and Nikon D300s and uses an upgraded version of the same 12.3 megapixel sensor that appeared in the earlier Olympus E-3 di...
At a hands-on briefing today in Sydney, Olympus announced its latest digital SLR camera, the E-620. The camera incorporates technology from the Olympus E-30 and the Olympus E-520. It is designed to appeal to users who don't want a bulky D-SLR camera ...
It's no 26x optical zoom behemoth like its just-announced SP-590 UZ, but Olympus put yet another feather in its zoom cap with the Olympus Stylus-9000. The company announced the slim 10X -optical-zoom digital camera in a press release as part of its 2...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCGIS DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 HelpdeskVIC
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Qld Health - Short term contractQLD
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPTrim Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Mulesoft Focus x 3NSW
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantVIC
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW