Wireless broadband subscriptions now outnumber people in seven countries as consumers continue to snap up smartphones and tablets, according to a new report.
The number of fiber Internet subscriptions rose 12.7 percent in the countries that make up the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the Paris-based group said Thursday.
The Egyptian government's five-day block of Internet services cost the national economy at least US$90 million, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) said Thursday.
Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has used Australia's falling OECD broadband penetration ratings as evidence that the National Broadband Network is needed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Mobile DeveloperWA
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW