Nvidia hopes to make its ambitious break into the portable handheld gaming market in the next few months, the company's CEO said Tuesday.
Nvidia wants to bump up graphics and application performance on tablets and smartphones with the two new Tegra mobile processors.
Handset maker ZTE said it will be the first vendor to launch smartphones using Nvidia's Tegra 4 processor, with new models slated to arrive in China before mid-year.
Nvidia on Tuesday announced the GeForce GTX Titan, a GPU designed to handle the most demanding games by harnessing the processing power of 2,668 graphics cores.
Nvidia hopes to power sub-$200 smartphones and tablets under $300 with its latest Tegra 4i processor, which is also the company's first chip with an integrated LTE modem.
It's been a year since the introduction of the first Intel Inside handset, but the company's struggles to break into the smartphone market continue as rivals Nvidia and Qualcomm improved speed and power efficiency of ARM chips, which dominate that ma...
Sony's president says he wasn't completely surprised by Nvidia's announcement that it plans to launch an Android-based portable gaming device.
We game on phones, we game on consoles, we game on networks, but cloud-based gaming has been hobbled by performance issues. Today at CES, Nvidia announced the GRID cloud gaming platform, a server system that aims to solve the power, speed, and scalab...
Perhaps taking a leaf from Apple's book, Nvidia kept its greatest surprise at CES for the end of its news conference: an Android-based portable gaming device based on its new Tegra 4 chip.
Nvidia has unveiled its Tegra 4 processor, a chip that will bring consumers more power in mobile devices and help Nvidia remain competitive in the fast moving mobile market.
NVidia is taking video games into the cloud with a new rack server optimized for computer graphics.
Is HTC going to turn its recent run of strong releases into meaningful, long-term pressure on Android market leader Samsung? It's certainly starting to look that way, thanks to a new burst of rumors about the Taiwanese company's possible M7 flagship ...
Nvidia and Advanced Micro Devices on Monday announced high-performance graphics chips for supercomputers.
As the U.S. launched what's expected to be the world's fastest supercomputer at 20 petaflops, China is building a machine that is intended to be five times faster when it is deployed in 2015.
Nvidia plans to integrate CPU cores alongside graphics cores in Tesla high-performance chips, which is a change from current Tesla chips that have only graphics processors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW