One federal regulator sees a potentially bright future in driverless cars like those made by Google -- if their technology actually succeeds in making roads safer.
Automakers from Tesla to Volkswagen have used Nvidia's graphics chips to power infotainment systems and displays in their cars. Now the tech firm sees an opportunity to expand into another field -- driver-assist technologies and even self-driving car...
Nvidia's upcoming 64-bit Tegra K1 chip could wind up in microservers, which would lead the company into competition with ARM processor makers in that space.
Nvidia is bringing supercomputer-class performance to its US$192 Jetson TK1 computer, which is targeted at embedded devices but could be used as a Linux-based gaming PC.
This week on World Tech Update, our weekly news video review, we take a closer look at Microsoft's long-awaited Office for iPad.
Nvidia on Tuesday announced a new mobile and graphics processor road map, ripping up chip plans it announced one year ago.
Nvidia believes its advances in graphics hardware could pave the way for brain-like computing, which could lead to the creation of intelligent computers that can learn and make smarter decisions.
Nvidia will upgrade its Shield handheld gaming console to Android 4.4.2, code-named KitKat, with updates being pushed out over the air starting April 2.
Windows and Xbox games will receive a significant graphics and performance boost with Microsoft's new DirectX 12, a set of application programming interfaces and tools used in PC games.
Nvidia has announced a top-to-bottom refresh of its mobile graphics processor line, promising chips that deliver more horsepower while consuming less electrical power. The company also announced a number of new design wins with big-name gaming laptop...
Nvidia's struggling Tegra chip business could get a jolt from new smartphones using its latest chip, the Tegra 4i, which signals the chip maker's entry into a new market of processors with integrated LTE radios.
Nvidia will soon ship a new model of the Tegra Note 7 tablet with LTE wireless connectivity and Android 4.4.2 OS code-named KitKat, with the device priced at US$299.
Nvidia isn't interested in the mainstream smartphone market and will focus its Tegra efforts on tablets and high-end "superphones", according to the company's CEO.
Chip makers like Qualcomm, Nvidia and Samsung Electronics are working on components that will increase processing power, add more memory and increase screen resolution of next-generation smartphones.
Graphics chipmaker Nvidia took a customer service website offline Wednesday following a public report of a vulnerability in its SAP-powered backend.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT