Nvidia essentially killed off 3- and 4-way SLI multi-GPU support with its GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070, but AMD's keeping CrossFire support alive and kicking. Ish.
Some of the world's fastest computers employ Nvidia's graphics processor for computer vision and complex calculations, and a new GPU will supercharge these applications.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 900 series cards are getting cheaper, but you don't want them.
Riotoro is a new company founded by former Corsair and Nvidia employees that used Computex to fill out its product line.
The next generation of graphics cards began with a whimper on Friday as the GeForce GTX 1080 launched with only reference models in limited availability.
In an early preview benchmark of Total War: Warhammer's DirectX 12 performance, Radeon wins across the board--but mind those caveats.
Software Upgrade 3.2 to Nvidia's Shield Android TV media streamer will add a number of nifty updates for higher-quality video apps and games. However, it remains pricey compared to a traditional streaming device like Roku.
Here are hard details on Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1070, the more affordable cousin of the ferocious GTX 1080.
Adios, ridonkulously overpowered rigs. The GeForce GTX 1080 and Nvidia's new SLI HB bridges officially support only 2-way SLI configurations—though there's a workaround.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
Nvidia’s GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 Founders Editions are what used to be known as Nvidia’s reference cards. Get the details here.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 represents a major step forward for graphics cards, but the GTX 1070 may be even more impressive. Here are the 10 key things you need to know.
The GeForce GTX 1080 will give you twice the performance of a Titan X for just $600
The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, and Z3 Compact are part of a hefty batch of updates this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
- Finsix Dart-C charger review: Tiny, powerful, and worth the expense
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (C#.Net and VB.Net)SA
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW