The first-ever Nvidia G-Sync HDR monitors pack all the features you could ever want: 144Hz speeds, 4K resolutions, cutting-edge Quantum Dot technology, and more.
Nvidia's GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti GPUs are a must-have for any gamer on a budget, and they're now officially available on laptops.
An Nvidia job posting reveals how the company's GeForce Experience giveaways works, and hints at forthcoming GeForce GTX 1080 Ti and Club GeForce Elite announcements.
After committing $250 million to self-driving cars earlier this month, it appears Intel is joining forces with Delphi and ex-Tesla partner Mobileye.
Nvidia wants you to download, install, and use GeForce Experience 3.0 for a chance to win a copy of Gears of War 4.
The VRMs on EVGA's GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards can get hot in extreme circumstances, so the company's rolling out two fixes.
The Moto 360 second edition and Sport models also get an update that fixes pairing issues with iPhone 7 and brings the latest security patches.
The Game Ready 375.57 driver Nvidia released on Friday broke some Windows 10 features, but it was quickly replaced.
Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 1050 and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards are downright affordable and don't require any extra power connectors.
Shadow Warrior 2 is the first traditional PC game to include Nvidia's multi-resolution shading technology, and it's a game changer.
Why is AMD FreeSync more widely-available than Nvidia G-Sync? Monitor makers weigh in.
RIP Nexus? The Google Store today gave the ax to several big-name devices, including the Nexus Phones and Nvidia's Shield TV.
Gears of War 4, Microsoft's first flagship Xbox Play Anywhere game, is being bundled for free with Nvidia GTX 1070 and GTX 1080 graphics cards as well as laptops with GTX 10-series graphics.
Nvidia's new GPUs called the Tesla P40 and P4 are built for those kind of deep-learning systems that aid in correlation and classification of data. The P4 -- which is based on the Pascal architecture -- is designed for use in servers or computers tha...
Recent accidents involving Tesla cars may have been a setback for self-driving cars, but Nvidia believes a fast computer under the hood could make autonomous cars and cabs truly viable.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
- Call of Duty: WWII returns the series to Normandy and Germany on November 3
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
- Scanner Sombre review: A weird and unsettling glimpse into darkness
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent job . ACT LocationACT
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT
- CCNetworks Engineer - SecurityVIC
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- TPApplication Support EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Wealth Advice/SuperannuationNSW
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW