Amazon's offering this factory overclocked GeForce GTX 1050 Ti budget card for just $116 right now.
If you're upgrading your PC for virtual reality before mid-June, this promotion gives you three free games to start with.
Nvidia's new Titan Xp takes the performance crown back from the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti—and bestows the graphics card with the name it always should have had.
Dell's UP3218K 8K monitor is made for deep-pocketed professionals.
Mass Effect: Andromeda's one of the first major PC games to support HDR video technology.
Nvidia's new Game Ready driver improves GeForce cards' DirectX 12 performance by an average of 16 percent.
To make way for the beastly GTX 1080 Ti, Nvidia announced a price cut for the GTX 1080, the former GeForce champion.
Nvidia's GeForce website all but confirms the GTX 1080 Ti is being revealed at GDC 2017.
GDC 2017 is shaping up to be a big deal for PC enthusiasts, with both AMD and Nvidia holding special events.
Nvidia's Quadro GP100 shares many features with the company's most advanced Tesla P100 GPU, but also brings the superfast NVLink to Windows PCs and workstations.
The Nvidia Shield TV's gaming capabilities, such as GeForce Now and 4K HDR GameStream, are best seen as supplements to the streamer's other features.
Nvidia's latest game ready driver release is causing problems with Minecraft and Steam in-home streaming. So far, only the Minecraft issue has been fixed.
If you buy a GeForce GTX 1080 and GTX 1070, Nvidia will give you a free copy of For Honor or Ghost Recon Wildlands—but you have to use GeForce Experience to get your game.
Shield Experience 5.0.2 for the first-gen Nvidia Shield adds 4K HDR, a revamped interface, and other features found in the new Shield TV.
After making a splash at CES, Nvidia's new $200 Shield TV is now on sale.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- TPIteration Lead - .NetQLD
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- FTProject Engineer - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSAP DevelopersSA
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTest Analyst - HCMSNSW
- TPPHP Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTJava Technical Team LeadVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTFinance AnalystNSW