In our review of AMD's Radeon R9 Fury, we discovered that the Fury X's air-cooled sibling packs a performance punch that justifies its competitive price tag. In fact, it punishes Nvidia's GTX 980 and proved to be the true champion of AMD's new Fiji l...
AMD's Radeon R9 Fury X kicks ass.
Shaw reviews Toshiba's Excite 10 SE tablet and HP's EliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook.
John Gunn found himself at 3dfx through STB Systems, a developer and manufacturer of video cards for OEMs such as Dell, Hewlett-Packard, and Gateway.
Today I got my first hands-on time with the Motorola Xoom tablet, running Android 3.0.
At CES 2011 today, Asus announced three new Android tablets and a Windows 7 based slate PC. The tablets, all Android-based, go by the moniker "Eee Pad" while the Windows 7 device is called an "Eee Slate." Each one offers some unique features, from st...
3D gaming is quickly shaping up to be the next "big thing" for the video game industry. It's still in an embryonic stage but "true" 3D gaming has the potential to be an evolutionary step forward for video games. Past attempts at 3D were clunky and un...
When you enter the computer room on the second floor of Tokyo Institute of Technology's computer building, you're not immediately struck by the size of Japan's second-fastest supercomputer. You can't see the Tsubame computer for the industrial air co...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Identity ManagerVIC
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT