Is anything secure anymore? The National Security Agency (NSA) leaks have produced a number of side effects. What we assumed was a safe form of communications is perhaps not so secure after all. The gold standard of secure mobile messaging, BlackBerr...
This vendor-written tech primer is submitted on the behalf of the NVMe Promoter Group, which is backed by Cisco, Dell, EMC, IDT, Intel, Micron, NetApp, Oracle, SandForce, and STEC. Readers should note it favors the NVMe's approach.
The overall amount of venture capital invested in startups is on the rise, though the networking and telecom industries haven’t been big contributors of late.
The $599 price for the Wi-Fi only Xoom tablet from Motorola Mobility has triggered an online debate about whether it's competitive with Apple's iPad 2 or way overpriced.
Apple today refreshed its iMac line for the first time since October 2009 by adopting Intel's Core i3, i5 and i7 processors across the board and abandoning NVidia's integrated graphics chipset for ATI-branded graphics processors.
Latest News Articles
- Mt. Gox trustee leaves door open to revival of Bitcoin exchange
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Google has to face US privacy suit over new user data policy
- Apple hit with class action lawsuit for alleged labor rule violations
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 digital camera with 4K video shooting
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »