Samsung has taken a clear and dominant lead in the smartwatch market, but it's still early days and big changes could be on the horizon.
Apple yesterday made its strongest statement yet that soaring iPad sales are affecting the laptop market, saying that the problem should concern its rivals.
If what goes up must come down, then what goes down occasionally bounces.
Some analysts said Tuesday the iPhone 4G on Verizon Wireless will cannibalize Google Android smartphone sales across various carriers including AT&T early on, while others disagreed.
Apple's iPhone and Google's Android might seem to have all the momentum these days, but RIM's BlackBerry OS is the surprise winner in StatCounter's latest U.S. mobile OS Internet usage numbers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT IT Project Management Support - data migration, SAP xECMNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCBiztalk developerNSW