Novell has expanded the scope of its Novell ZENWorks IT management suite so that it can watch over 100,000 devices or more with a single server.
Seeking a foothold in more enterprises running Microsoft software, Novell has introduced an application to streamline the process of connecting employees to workspace printers, even if they are using non-Microsoft computers and mobile devices, such a...
In an effort to help enterprises get a handle on the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend, Novell has released enterprise file sharing software that it claims is as easy to use as commercial cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Microsoft Skydrive, a...
Two decades ago, Novell's network operating system software was almost ubiquitous in the enterprise. Now, its current president wants to restore Novell to a similar level of prominence.
Microsoft intends to ask the court to dismiss a Novell antitrust lawsuit, after a hung jury in Utah could not come to an accord on the case last week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia