Handii's Go10 is a notebook equipped with a touchscreen and deprived of a keyboard
A 750GB WD hard drive for notebooks and portable devices
A 15.5in Sony VAIO laptop with a Full HD screen
A powerful ASUS gaming laptop with an Intel i7 720QM processor and Mobility Radeon HD 5870
A light, tablet-convertible Lenovo notebook with built-in 3G
A well stocked, well priced HP business notebook
The new MacBook range employs Intel's new Core i5 and Core i7 processors
An affordable Medion notebook that can be used for everything -- except gaming
A Lenovo netbook with a tablet-convertible touchscreen
Fujitsu's LifeBook LH700 is designed to appeal to young users and students with its swish style
A fully featured Toshiba notebook with mid-range gaming credentials
A 12in ViewSonic laptop that's worth considering instead of a netbook
HP Mini 5102 looks and feels just like Mini 5101, but it has superior battery life and is cheaper
This entry-level Dell notebook offers better performance than a netbook but is only slightly bigger and more expensive
A small, easy to use Toshiba netbook with great battery life
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, August 4
- Acer's new Windows 10 laptops arrive with Chromebook-like prices
- Microsoft updates program to encourage diversity in partner law firms
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC