First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
An inexpensive Acer laptop that can tackle many different tasks
The Acer Aspire TimelineX 5820TG is a great notebook, with an attractive, slim design
A made-to-order gaming laptop with plenty of functionality and style
The new Dell Studio is a large and powerful 17in notebook that can be used as a business laptop, media centre or gaming PC
An AMD quad-core based Dell Inspiron with good speed and lots of gloss
HP's EliteBook 2540p is small, strong, fast and expensive!
A 16.4in VAIO laptop that ships with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 8.0
A thin and light MSI notebook with plenty of style
Samsung N220's netbook has built-in 3G connectivity.
A 10in Medion netbook with a low price
A quad-core, AMD Phenom-based HP laptop for under $1000
A fully featured 12in Fujitsu laptop with a low-voltage Core i7 CPU
An ASUS notebook that uses Bang & Olufsen technology to offer great audio quality
HP's EliteBook 8440p is an attractive and feature-packed business laptop
Toshiba's Portege R700 is one of the lightest, strongest and most powerful ultraportable notebooks on the market
Latest News Articles
- President Lincoln makes cameo in Apple Samsung court battle
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- NY state AG demands answers on smartphone security decision
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0 issued in beta form
- Oracle launches revved-up new version of Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »