Symantec Norton Antivirus 2011 review: The latest version of Norton Antivirus offers strong malware detection
Symantec has posted a software fix after hundreds of users reported problems with a buggy update of the company's flagship Norton AntiVirus software.
Symantec says a buggy diagnostic program spurred a rash of Norton antivirus user complaints late Monday and Tuesday morning.
Symantec Thursday announced Norton Internet Security 4.0 for the Mac, desktop antimalware, firewall, antiphishing and online Web-threat protections for the Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" and 10.5 "Leopard" platforms.
Symantec's latest security software in its consumer Norton line installs in less than a minute and uses much less memory, two key improvements the company sees as keeping its products competitive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- China signals censors will continue to crack down on VPN services
- Facebook, Instagram temporarily down in many countries
- Quantum bringing public cloud into virtual storage fold
- Bowers & Wilkins T7 review: Where less is so much more
- DEA cameras tracking hundreds of millions of car journeys across the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.