Last week, North Korea's sole Internet link with the rest of the world went down for about three hours.
North Korean domain names have returned to the Internet over the last few days as the country continues to build its presence online. Websites, previously available only via IP addresses, are now accessible through dot-kp addresses and it appears mor...
For the second time in less than a week a Facebook account created by a North Korea-linked Web site has been deleted by the social networking site.
A Facebook account established by a North Korea-linked Web site was deleted by the social networking service on Friday, but a new group sprang up over the weekend to take its place.
North Korea, one of the world's few remaining information black holes, has taken the first step toward a fully fledged connection to the Internet. But a connection, if it comes, is unlikely to mean freedom of information for North Korea's citizens.
Koryolink, North Korea's only 3G cellular operator, saw sales more than double in the first three months of this year as it expanded its network coverage and enjoyed continued demand for its service.
North Korea has reportedly developed its own version of the Linux operating with a graphical user interface that closely resembles Microsoft Windows.
The North Korean government appears to have developed its own graphical Linux-based "Red Star" operating system, though its people still prefer that symbol of Yankee high-tech imperialism, Microsoft Windows.
The U.K. was the likely source of a series of attacks last week that took down popular Web sites in the U.S. and South Korea, according to an analysis performed by a Vietnamese computer security analyst.
The cyberattacks that took down prominent U.S. and South Korean Web sites in the last week have apparently ended but the search for those responsible is only just beginning. North Korea has emerged as a likely culprit, especially among politicians, b...
There's nothing in the code of the malware used since Saturday to attack a wide array of U.S. and South Korean government and high-profile Web sites that indicates the campaign is backed by the government of North Korea, a noted botnet researcher sai...
North Korea has taken a massive leap forward in telecommunications and launched a 3G cellular network but details about the service, how much it costs and who is eligible to use it remain a mystery.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
- How to create and restore an image backup in Windows 10
- All new Chromebooks will get Android app support
- The Asus Tinker Board is a powerful Raspberry Pi rival that plays 4K video
- Torment: Tides of Numenera preview: This is the bizarre follow-up Planescape deserves
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll ConsultantQLD
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - CRMVIC
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT