Amazon's unveiling of a Kindle tablet would shake up the industry and pose one of the biggest threats to the Apple iPad -- which is why the technology world has its eyes on the online retailer as it prepares for a media gathering in New York this wee...
On September 28, the company will hold a press event in New York City, where it'll likely announce a tablet that's smaller but also much cheaper than Apple's iPad. Although the invitation doesn't say what Amazon will be talking about, the company rar...
Barnes & Noble's Nook Color e-reader has proven to be a favorite among consumers and critics alike. With its 7-inch capacitive touchscreen and Android 2.1 operating system, it blurs the boundaries between e-reader and tablet. In fact, with a few simp...
Today we all use our smartphones and our broadband-equipped home and work PCs to instantly access information and data on just about any topic via the Internet.
We take the Internet for granted now, but a lot of developments helped to make it the gargantuan shopping, socializing, commerce-helping, video-sharing behemoth it is today.
Microsoft has taken legal action against Barnes & Noble, and its Android manufacturing partners, with both the International Trade Commission and the US District Court of the Western District of Washington.
So, you bought a NookColor. It's a cool device, but if you've had one for a while and find that the novelty is slowly wearing off, you might be wondering what else Barnes & Noble's touchscreen e-reader can do. Wonder no more: Hackers have been ha...
E-readers like the Kindle and Nook are surging in popularity but will hit a wall in 2014 when sales drop off due to competition from a wide range of consumer electronic devices, including the iPad, according to Informa Telecoms & Media of London.
As e-readers such as the Amazon Kindle continue to rise, so follows the publishing industry's worst nightmare: e-book piracy. For years e-book piracy was the exclusive province of the determined few willing to ferret out mostly nerdy textbook titles ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/J2EE) 160511/AP/522Asia
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC