The Agora 4G+ comes with improved memory and a better camera
Lurching in the shadows of Nokia's Lumia 635 and 830
The most fleshed out Windows 8.1 Phone yet
Has BlackBerry passed its 'use by' date?
When great companies make poor smartphones
Nokia's reclaim to fame
The only 4G smartphone in its $279 price range worth buying
Sometimes it's better never than late.
Nokia is trying to claim its stake in the large-screen smartphone market with the price friendly Lumia 1320.
Nokia's Lumia 1520 combines a great screen with continually developing software, but there's plenty of room for improvement
The Lumia 1320 is a mid-range Windows Phone with slightly downgraded specifications from the Lumia 1520
The Windows RT tablet space is heating up as Nokia prepares to enter the fray with its Lumia 2520 tablet
The Lumia 1020 is best camera phone you'll ever use, full stop
The Nokia Lumia 925 is without a doubt the best Windows Phone yet
The Lumia 625 is a competitively priced Windows Phone with a large 4.7in screen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC