India's mobile market continues to boom but there are signs of saturation, particularly in urban markets, according to analysts.
HTC is most likely to introduce a tablet computer after the rumored BlackPad from Research in Motion is launched, online odds maker Bookmaker.com predicts.
Nokia is partnering with AT&T to offer $US10 million in prizes to mobile application developers targeting North American users, in yet another attempt from the mobile giant to make an impact in the U.S.
What a day for Anssi Vanjoki, Nokia's outgoing executive formerly in charge of the mobile phone giant's phone division.
Nokia has delayed shipment of the N8, the first mobile phone to run the latest version of Symbian software and a device meant to turn around the company's slump.
Stephen Elop sees a lot to like about the Finnish culture that pervades his future employer, Nokia -- but the country's famous black candy, salmiakki? Not so much.
Nokia today confirmed that Chairman Jorma Ollila plans to resign in 2012, marking more sweeping changes as the company tries to win back leadership of a complex market with new smartphones.
Nokia wants to "re-enter" the U.S. market and is developing smartphones for U.S. consumers, but the phone maker won't be building more CDMA-based phones, which run on half the nation's wireless networks, Nokia's global head of sales said Tuesday.
Here's more evidence of Android's meteoritic rise to the top. According to market researcher Gartner, Google's fledgling open-source mobile operating system, barely a blip on the wireless radar a year ago, will grab the No. 2 spot in global market s...
The departure of Stephen Elop to Nokia leaves Microsoft with a vacancy at the top of one of its largest and most important divisions, but the company doesn't show any signs of rushing to fill the position.
The Android will edge out Research In Motion's BlackBerry and Apple's iOS for all of 2010 to become the second best-selling mobile operating system globally behind Nokia's Symbian, according to market research firm Gartner.
Nokia has named Stephen Elop, former president of Microsoft's business software group, to become its new CEO effective from later this month.
Hiring an American CEO isn't all Nokia has to do if it wants to succeed in the U.S., mobile industry analysts said on Friday.
Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS will regain some of the smartphone market share it has lost recently - but will still be in last place in 2014, according to research firm IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker.
As mobile service providers compete for the data market in Africa, manufacturers are scrambling for deals to supply data-enabled handsets, a move that will likely reduce the cost of mobile devices in the region.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- PowerColor's Radeon RX 470 graphics card is down to $120
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- GeForce GTX 1060 added to Nvidia's For Honor, Ghost Recon: Wildlands free game bundle
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraACT
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager, FinanceNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA
- FTNew Business Lead - Professional Services (Pre-Sales)NSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | April 2017 - July 2018QLD
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTRACF Mainframe Security Analysts / Engineers - Multiple Roles - SydneyNSW
- CCCognos Report WriterQLD
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCFull Stack DeveloperQLD