Smartphone exploits are coming, as cybercriminals start to figure out how to make money by hacking mobile devices, two mobile security experts said Tuesday.
Telstra has launched its Pre-Paid Mobile Wi-Fi modem, which will compete with Vodafone's Pocket WiFi modem and Virgin Mobile's Wi-Fi modem.
Nokia will soon be the only manufacturer using the Symbian mobile operating system, as Samsung is the latest to announce it will stop making phones that run Symbian. The news comes shortly after Sony Ericsson said it will also stop making Symbian dev...
Nokia announced that its highly anticipated N8 smartphone started shipping this week, amid reports last week of delays in shipping the device to those who preordered the phone. The N8 is Nokia's latest attempt to regain its share of the smartphone ma...
Nokia announced that the highly-anticipated N8 smartphone is now shipping -- although it reportedly won't arrive in the United States for another four weeks. The N8 has some impressive features, but the question is whether or not the smartphone is im...
The first units of Nokia's N8 have left factories in China and Finland, and the smartphone will become broadly available in the coming weeks, the company said on Thursday.
So far, Nokia's new Symbian phone, the N8, is getting lukewarm reviews, and few are willing to bet on anything except its slow demise. There are reasons, mainly its operating system, that make the phone a very hard sell to Americans consuming both A...
Nokia's market share in India dropped to 36 percent in the second quarter from 56 percent in the same period last year, reflecting the growing share of Chinese and Indian vendors of low-end mobile phones, according to research firm IDC India.
India's mobile market continues to boom but there are signs of saturation, particularly in urban markets, according to analysts.
HTC is most likely to introduce a tablet computer after the rumored BlackPad from Research in Motion is launched, online odds maker Bookmaker.com predicts.
Nokia is partnering with AT&T to offer $US10 million in prizes to mobile application developers targeting North American users, in yet another attempt from the mobile giant to make an impact in the U.S.
What a day for Anssi Vanjoki, Nokia's outgoing executive formerly in charge of the mobile phone giant's phone division.
Nokia has delayed shipment of the N8, the first mobile phone to run the latest version of Symbian software and a device meant to turn around the company's slump.
Stephen Elop sees a lot to like about the Finnish culture that pervades his future employer, Nokia -- but the country's famous black candy, salmiakki? Not so much.
Nokia today confirmed that Chairman Jorma Ollila plans to resign in 2012, marking more sweeping changes as the company tries to win back leadership of a complex market with new smartphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia