Nokia N8 review: Nokia's N8 smartphone is an imaging and multimedia powerhouse, but its software is clunky and lacks polish compared to the iPhone, Google Android and even Windows Phone 7 smartphones
Nokia Australia will provide a 24-month warranty on all mobile phones purchased on or after 31 March, the company announced today.
Nokia's N8 smartphone may soon be superseded by a superior model running the MeeGo operating system, thought to be called the Nokia N9.
Finnish mobile phone giant Nokia this morning revealed it would sell its flagship N8 handset through all of Australia's three major mobile telcos -- Telstra, Optus and VHA -- for $749 up-front from 1 November.
Nokia announced on Tuesday its latest smartphone, the multimedia-heavy N8, featuring a 12-megapixel camera and HD video recording.
Nokia's Symbian is the world's most popular mobile operating system according to the latest Gartner research. Despite the rise of the iPhone and Android platforms, Symbian still accounts for almost 47 per cent of smartphone sales in the world.
Apple has thrown down the gauntlet to its competitors, releasing the fourth-generation iPhone, appropriately dubbed the iPhone 4.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia