Nokia's Lumia 1520 combines a great screen with continually developing software, but there's plenty of room for improvement
The Lumia 1320 is a mid-range Windows Phone with slightly downgraded specifications from the Lumia 1520
The Lumia 1020 is best camera phone you'll ever use, full stop
The Nokia Lumia 925 is without a doubt the best Windows Phone yet
The Lumia 625 is a competitively priced Windows Phone with a large 4.7in screen
The Lumia 520 packs in a wealth of features for its low asking price
A perfect sized smartphone with an excellent design but a little too expensive
Can Nokia give Microsoft's Windows Phone platform the boost it needs?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Reports of another wave of layoffs rekindle bad press for Microsoft
- AT&T to put service setup in enterprise customers' hands
- Scary video highlights danger of damaged Lithium Ion batteries
- Qlik courts the business manager with easier analytics
- Dropbox upgrades API for its lightweight app databases
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.