Hunter Moore, the infamous creator of a website that published nude photos of people that had been pilfered from their email accounts, pleaded guilty on Wednesday to two counts in federal court.
A Swedish man pleaded guilty Wednesday to peddling one of the most prevalent spying programs called Blackshades that was widely used by the criminal underground.
A researcher has released 10 million usernames and passwords collected from data breaches over the last decade, a step he worries could be a legally murky but one that will help security research.
A 26-year-old man has been charged with three counts of conspiracy for his alleged role in running Silk Road 2.0, which launched shortly after the demise of the first iteration of the infamous underground market.
The developer of a widely vilified website that aggregated feeds from unsecured webcams is apparently looking for work as a remote programmer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 2 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
- 3 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 4 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 5 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Kobo Glo HD e-book reader
- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws
- Apple security program, MacKeeper, celebrates difficult birthday
- Nvidia's shift away from mobile devices cuts modem unit
- FCC asks how LTE can share the airwaves with Wi-Fi
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.