Infiniti may be young in Australia, but it will grow popular if they continue to make quality cars
nissan in pictures
An ideal sedan for any lover of tech
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
Toyota, Nissan and Honda today announced they will increase efforts to produce more hydrogen fuel cell vehicles and said they will work together to build more fueling stations to support them.
Mobile games giant DeNA hopes to begin a robot taxi service in Tokyo by 2020, joining Uber Technologies and Google in the race to offer self-driving cabs and cars.
Truly autonomous cars won't exist for at least 10 years, but earlier models starting next year will do some of the driving for you.
Qualcomm pays $975 billion fine in China ... HP buys cloud security company ... Now you can set up a drone no-fly zone ... and more news.
An ideal sedan for any lover of tech
Managing storage technology is an oxymoron these days. It seems like the more tools you add to manage your increasingly complex environment, the more convoluted the environment becomes. Nirvana is within sight, but your budget prevents you from getti...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
- Dash cam review: The Thinkware F770 works with your smartphone
- Dash cam review: Garmin's DriveAssist 50LMT is first-class almost all the way
- Dash cam review: The Viofo A119 is a surprisingly good bargain
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- FTDeveloper - Java, Mule ESBNSW
- TPSharePoint SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTChief Information Security OfficerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- TPSAP Implementation Manager - Finance System ProjectQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Devops Engineers - contract - SydneyNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD