While Nintendo announced some fun new titles for their systems at this years E3, something was missing in the form of a blonde haired, green tunic wearing hero. Yet, fans of Zelda can have something to look forward to, as Shigeru Miyamoto has reveale...
Nintendo achieved record sales and profits in the year to March as consumers around the world snapped up its Wii console and DS handheld despite the recession, it said Thursday. The performance was ahead of revised estimates issued by the company in ...
Sales of Nintendo's Wii console have passed 8 million in Japan, according to data released on Wednesday.
When Mary Poppins talked about turning chores into games it's a good bet she didn't expect Casmobot.
A judge in the U.S. state of Texas has thrown out a lawsuit filed against Nintendo and Microsoft that alleged the two companies infringed on a patent covering an interface for joysticks.
Nintendo saw improved sales of its Wii and DS gaming devices during the last three months of 2008, but revised down its sales and profits forecasts due to the stronger Japanese yen.
After twenty-plus years at the top, Super Mario Bros. has been dethroned. Wii Sports is the new best-selling game ever!
Copies of Animal Crossing: Wild World for the Nintendo DS were sent out Tuesday to several video game publications, including GamePro, due to the fact that the game's unlockable content can be imported onto the new Animal Crossing: City Folk for the ...
While rumors persist that Nintendo is working on a new Wii console, complete with HD and some kind of new interface, the notoriously loose-lipped Shigeru Miyamoto has suddenly taken to a more conservative approach when talking about Nintendo's future...
Nintendo enjoyed higher demand for its console and handheld gaming platforms during the April to September period, but the strong Japanese yen has pushed it to cut its full-year net profit forecast, it said Thursday.
After more than two years of shortages, Nintendo hopes a monthly supply of almost 4 million Wiis will meet demand this Christmas.
October began, as it always does, with Japan's biggest electronics show: Ceatec. The show attracted a little over 196,000 visitors who got a chance to see the best of the Japanese electronics industry, including some exciting new prototypes of device...
Is Nintendo going to buck the status quo and release a souped up console before Microsoft and Sony can get their hypothetical Xbox 720 and PlayStation 4 out the door in 2012?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW