An old favourite has been announced as new game for the Nintendo 3DS along with a number of impressive features on the impending handheld.
Nintendo may be the reigning video game hardware sales champ, but you may be surprised to learn it's also the record-holder for longest rock steady pricing.
Nintendo saw profits fall for the first time in six years in the 12 months to March as lower demand for its Wii and DS devices, a lack of blockbuster games and the strong Japanese yen all put pressure on its business.
Nintendo's upcoming revision to its DS handheld will have screens no larger than those in the DSi XL and feature a force-feedback system that vibrates at certain points during games, according to a report in Wednesday's Nikkei newspaper.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its handheld DS gaming device on which users can get the illusion of 3D without using special glasses, it said Tuesday.
A study by the Strategy Analytics Connected Home Devices service pegs the PlayStation 3 as the ultimate winner of this generation's console war: "Lifetime PS3 sales are predicted to reach 127 million units, compared to 103 million Wii units."
Nintendo has unveiled a sequel to its 2009 sleeper hit Scribblenauts, set to be on the shelves this November.
Pretend for a moment that the Nintendo DSi was a third larger with bigger LCD screens and a blizzard of new apps, including one that let you read eBooks. Would you consider it an iPad contender?
Nintendo's video-on-demand channel Wii no Ma has been online in Japan for almost a year now with nary a mention of international release. With Nintendo recently announcing Netflix streaming support, the company may be looking to bolster its video out...
Will the sequel to Nintendo's DS handheld video game system include a tilt sensor to one-up Apple's iPhone? Signs point to yes, says an inside source at a developer who claims he's laid hands on one of Nintendo's super-secret 'DS2' development kits, ...
With plenty of people unwrapping Wiis and DSes this Friday, Nintendo obviously wants to perk up their online marketplaces with fresh new content for the many folks taking their consoles online after they plug them in for the first time.
Nintendo will launch a new version of its handheld DS next month with a larger screen, it said Thursday.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its DSi handheld gaming device with a larger screen possibly before the end of this year, The Nikkei business daily reported on Tuesday.
Blog site Kolma found an interesting note on Nintendo's online list of error codes.
Nintendo next-gen DS video games handheld may sport an Nvidia Tegra chip.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW