The NPD Group has their monthly video game sales report for the month of June 2010 up and it's about what you'd expect -- Red Dead Redemption holds the top spot with a slew of Nintendo titles not far behind. Turned out to be a tough month for hardwar...
Apple's App Store may well be a haven of new, always-updated touch-based gaming experiences, but what if you have an urge for some retro gaming? A recent how-to will show you how to get Super Nintendo gaming on your iPad.
The slightly-delayed May 2010 sales figures have finally landed, and as expected, Red Dead Redemption took the top sales slot, with the debuts of Mario Galaxy 2 and the second yearly iteration of THQs UFC franchise landing slightly below.
No, 3D video gaming probably won't wreck your eyes if you're an adult--let's be clear about that upfront--but a cautionary editorial at Audioholics expands on industry warnings that it could well be hazardous for kids under seven.
The Electronic Entertainment Design and Research Analyst Services company (best known as EEDAR) partnered with gaming website IGN and game video streaming site GameTrailers to gauge the consumer anticipation for the games coming out of E3.
After the system's reveal at the Nintendo press conference, Nintendo has unveiled a larger list of titles in development for the 3DS, including additional franchises like Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Star Fox, and Paper Mario.
It sounds like Nintendo's new 3DS handheld will offer optional software installs, a feature available for some time on Sony's PSP, but unavailable to DS owners.
Nintendo fanboys have shed a collective tear as the Japanese gaming juggernaut announces the new Legend of Zelda, Golden Eye 007 and Golden Dawn games.
An old favourite has been announced as new game for the Nintendo 3DS along with a number of impressive features on the impending handheld.
Nintendo may be the reigning video game hardware sales champ, but you may be surprised to learn it's also the record-holder for longest rock steady pricing.
Nintendo saw profits fall for the first time in six years in the 12 months to March as lower demand for its Wii and DS devices, a lack of blockbuster games and the strong Japanese yen all put pressure on its business.
Nintendo's upcoming revision to its DS handheld will have screens no larger than those in the DSi XL and feature a force-feedback system that vibrates at certain points during games, according to a report in Wednesday's Nikkei newspaper.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its handheld DS gaming device on which users can get the illusion of 3D without using special glasses, it said Tuesday.
A study by the Strategy Analytics Connected Home Devices service pegs the PlayStation 3 as the ultimate winner of this generation's console war: "Lifetime PS3 sales are predicted to reach 127 million units, compared to 103 million Wii units."
Nintendo has unveiled a sequel to its 2009 sleeper hit Scribblenauts, set to be on the shelves this November.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to find the Windows 10 Creators Update's hidden desktop themes
- AMD updates Ryzen drivers with a new power profile and the promise of better performance
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProcurement AdvisorQLD
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTProject AnalystNSW
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT