Nintendo has unveiled a sequel to its 2009 sleeper hit Scribblenauts, set to be on the shelves this November.
Pretend for a moment that the Nintendo DSi was a third larger with bigger LCD screens and a blizzard of new apps, including one that let you read eBooks. Would you consider it an iPad contender?
Nintendo's video-on-demand channel Wii no Ma has been online in Japan for almost a year now with nary a mention of international release. With Nintendo recently announcing Netflix streaming support, the company may be looking to bolster its video out...
Will the sequel to Nintendo's DS handheld video game system include a tilt sensor to one-up Apple's iPhone? Signs point to yes, says an inside source at a developer who claims he's laid hands on one of Nintendo's super-secret 'DS2' development kits, ...
With plenty of people unwrapping Wiis and DSes this Friday, Nintendo obviously wants to perk up their online marketplaces with fresh new content for the many folks taking their consoles online after they plug them in for the first time.
Nintendo will launch a new version of its handheld DS next month with a larger screen, it said Thursday.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its DSi handheld gaming device with a larger screen possibly before the end of this year, The Nikkei business daily reported on Tuesday.
Blog site Kolma found an interesting note on Nintendo's online list of error codes.
Nintendo next-gen DS video games handheld may sport an Nvidia Tegra chip.
If you've been umming and arring about trading in your DS Lite for a new Nintendo DSi, here's something that might help sway you: according to video game Web site Kotaku.com, DSi-only games are slated to appear as early as this spring. Citing an unna...
A sharp fall in global sales of Nintendo's popular Wii console and a less dramatic slowdown in sales of the portable DS pushed down the company's sales and profits in the April to June quarter, the company said Thursday.
It's post-E3 and for the most part, gaming companies are feeling pretty confident about their work and their future. None seem more confident than Nintendo's president and COO Reggie Fils-Aime and PlayStation Europe's president Andrew House.
While Nintendo announced some fun new titles for their systems at this years E3, something was missing in the form of a blonde haired, green tunic wearing hero. Yet, fans of Zelda can have something to look forward to, as Shigeru Miyamoto has reveale...
Nintendo achieved record sales and profits in the year to March as consumers around the world snapped up its Wii console and DS handheld despite the recession, it said Thursday. The performance was ahead of revised estimates issued by the company in ...
Sales of Nintendo's Wii console have passed 8 million in Japan, according to data released on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
- 5 hidden iOS 10 features that are instant game changers
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW