Nintendo may be the reigning video game hardware sales champ, but you may be surprised to learn it's also the record-holder for longest rock steady pricing.
Nintendo saw profits fall for the first time in six years in the 12 months to March as lower demand for its Wii and DS devices, a lack of blockbuster games and the strong Japanese yen all put pressure on its business.
Nintendo's upcoming revision to its DS handheld will have screens no larger than those in the DSi XL and feature a force-feedback system that vibrates at certain points during games, according to a report in Wednesday's Nikkei newspaper.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its handheld DS gaming device on which users can get the illusion of 3D without using special glasses, it said Tuesday.
A study by the Strategy Analytics Connected Home Devices service pegs the PlayStation 3 as the ultimate winner of this generation's console war: "Lifetime PS3 sales are predicted to reach 127 million units, compared to 103 million Wii units."
Nintendo has unveiled a sequel to its 2009 sleeper hit Scribblenauts, set to be on the shelves this November.
Pretend for a moment that the Nintendo DSi was a third larger with bigger LCD screens and a blizzard of new apps, including one that let you read eBooks. Would you consider it an iPad contender?
Nintendo's video-on-demand channel Wii no Ma has been online in Japan for almost a year now with nary a mention of international release. With Nintendo recently announcing Netflix streaming support, the company may be looking to bolster its video out...
Will the sequel to Nintendo's DS handheld video game system include a tilt sensor to one-up Apple's iPhone? Signs point to yes, says an inside source at a developer who claims he's laid hands on one of Nintendo's super-secret 'DS2' development kits, ...
With plenty of people unwrapping Wiis and DSes this Friday, Nintendo obviously wants to perk up their online marketplaces with fresh new content for the many folks taking their consoles online after they plug them in for the first time.
Nintendo will launch a new version of its handheld DS next month with a larger screen, it said Thursday.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its DSi handheld gaming device with a larger screen possibly before the end of this year, The Nikkei business daily reported on Tuesday.
Blog site Kolma found an interesting note on Nintendo's online list of error codes.
Nintendo next-gen DS video games handheld may sport an Nvidia Tegra chip.
If you've been umming and arring about trading in your DS Lite for a new Nintendo DSi, here's something that might help sway you: according to video game Web site Kotaku.com, DSi-only games are slated to appear as early as this spring. Citing an unna...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (PC LAN/UNIX) 160908/SITA/901Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- FTMobility Developers x 4 (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTest LeadSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA