Choosing this generation's best game (thus far) is a difficult undertaking -- which is why we handed the task over to you, our readers. A few months ago, we asked you to vote for your favourite game of this generation in an online poll. To find out w...
This year, Sony and Microsoft are set to release two new control schemes for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 -- the PlayStation Move and Kinect for Xbox 360, respectively.
2009 sure went by quick, eh readers? It feels like only yesterday that we were sticking the boot into 2008's most overrated games (did Grand Theft Auto IV really come out two years ago?) Soon it'll be 2010's turn. We're putting our early bets on Heav...
According to the Interactive Entertainment Association of Australia’s most recent report, the average age of Aussie gamers has risen from 28 to a mature 30, with plenty of fans on the other side of the hill. In other words, there’s a good chance your...
Half-price multifunction printers, free Nintendo Wiis and a new iPhone in our update of hot deals! Some end June 30,2009 -- so don't miss out.
What came first, the motion controller or the Nintendo Wii? That is the age-old question. According to Shigeru Miyamoto, it was the latter that laid gaming's golden egg, and not the other way around.
Over the past 24 hours, Aussie and European gamers have been reeling from the news that Ghostbusters: The Videogame will be a PlayStation exclusive in PAL territories.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW