Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Nintendo 3DS) review: This game does not do enough to rescue itself from its weak source material
The Sims 3 on 3DS review: This title offers a voyeuristic window into the life of a virtual person
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D (Nintendo 3DS) review:
Samurai Warriors Chronicles review: In our opinion this is the standout title in the Nintendo 3DS launch line-up
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars review: This Nintendo 3DS game is set to become a cult classic
The much-anticipated Nintendo 3DS has gone on sale in Australia, with a midnight launch held at EB Games stores in Australian state capitals.
At a launch event in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the Australian pricing and release date for its 3DS handheld gaming console. The glasses-free 3D console will cost $349.95 and will be available in stores nationwide on March 31.
Nintendo's 3DS has another trick up its sleeve for its glasses-free 3D handheld: a deck of augmented reality playing cards included with each game console.
Nintendo will announce details of a new product on Sept. 29, it said Thursday. The tight-lipped company wouldn't provide any more details, but with its 3DS handheld due to be launched in the coming months the chances are high it will be detailing lau...
No, 3D video gaming probably won't wreck your eyes if you're an adult--let's be clear about that upfront--but a cautionary editorial at Audioholics expands on industry warnings that it could well be hazardous for kids under seven.
At a launch party in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the release date and price of its upcoming 3DS handheld console. The $349.95 device will be available in Cosmic Black and Aqua Blue when it launches on March 31.
The 3D consumer electronics trend reached a boiling point today when Nintendo announced the portable 3DS gaming device, a no-glasses 3D system promising simplicity and elegance for gamers seeking a 3D experience. After getting a hands on with the ne...
Nintendo announced on Tuesday that it is developing a 3D-capable version of its Nintendo DS mobile gaming device, tentatively named the Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo says that the portable gaming machine won't require any special glasses to view 3D images, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
- China clamps down on exports of drones and supercomputers
- Airbnb guest suspected of stealing $35k from San Francisco home
- Nokia reaches deal to sell Here business to Audi, BMW Group and Daimler
- Indian government orders ISPs to block 857 porn websites
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW