Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Nintendo 3DS) review: This game does not do enough to rescue itself from its weak source material
The Sims 3 on 3DS review: This title offers a voyeuristic window into the life of a virtual person
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D (Nintendo 3DS) review:
Samurai Warriors Chronicles review: In our opinion this is the standout title in the Nintendo 3DS launch line-up
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars review: This Nintendo 3DS game is set to become a cult classic
The much-anticipated Nintendo 3DS has gone on sale in Australia, with a midnight launch held at EB Games stores in Australian state capitals.
At a launch event in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the Australian pricing and release date for its 3DS handheld gaming console. The glasses-free 3D console will cost $349.95 and will be available in stores nationwide on March 31.
Nintendo's 3DS has another trick up its sleeve for its glasses-free 3D handheld: a deck of augmented reality playing cards included with each game console.
Nintendo will announce details of a new product on Sept. 29, it said Thursday. The tight-lipped company wouldn't provide any more details, but with its 3DS handheld due to be launched in the coming months the chances are high it will be detailing lau...
No, 3D video gaming probably won't wreck your eyes if you're an adult--let's be clear about that upfront--but a cautionary editorial at Audioholics expands on industry warnings that it could well be hazardous for kids under seven.
At a launch party in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the release date and price of its upcoming 3DS handheld console. The $349.95 device will be available in Cosmic Black and Aqua Blue when it launches on March 31.
The 3D consumer electronics trend reached a boiling point today when Nintendo announced the portable 3DS gaming device, a no-glasses 3D system promising simplicity and elegance for gamers seeking a 3D experience. After getting a hands on with the ne...
Nintendo announced on Tuesday that it is developing a 3D-capable version of its Nintendo DS mobile gaming device, tentatively named the Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo says that the portable gaming machine won't require any special glasses to view 3D images, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW