The Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 Di II VC is a standard zoom lens designed for primary shooting duties. The lens aims to stand out for its f/2.8 designation, which is a fast, open aperture designed for low light shooting.
PC World’s avid photographers, armed with a variety of cameras (ranging in price, from a number of brands and with different features and capabilities), captured scenes in Sydney, Australia as the city awoke to an eerie, orange sky caused by a dust c...
Father's Day Gift Guide: The best digital cameras, from compact point-and-shoot models to digital SLRs
It doesn't matter if your dad is a photography nut -- or if he has no idea how to take a decent photo -- either way he'll want a camera with good features. This is the type of gift that you can add to as well: once he gets the photography bug he'll u...
Nikon's D5000 is an easy-to-use digital SLR. It's not a big camera, so it won't be too hard to carry on outdoor adventures and overseas trips — unless you also pack plenty of lenses and accessories. We recommend it for anyone who wants to make ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTChange LeadNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW