The Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 Di II VC is a standard zoom lens designed for primary shooting duties. The lens aims to stand out for its f/2.8 designation, which is a fast, open aperture designed for low light shooting.
PC World’s avid photographers, armed with a variety of cameras (ranging in price, from a number of brands and with different features and capabilities), captured scenes in Sydney, Australia as the city awoke to an eerie, orange sky caused by a dust c...
Father's Day Gift Guide: The best digital cameras, from compact point-and-shoot models to digital SLRs
It doesn't matter if your dad is a photography nut -- or if he has no idea how to take a decent photo -- either way he'll want a camera with good features. This is the type of gift that you can add to as well: once he gets the photography bug he'll u...
Nikon's D5000 is an easy-to-use digital SLR. It's not a big camera, so it won't be too hard to carry on outdoor adventures and overseas trips — unless you also pack plenty of lenses and accessories. We recommend it for anyone who wants to make ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT